I'm back again! For real this time (I hope) - Emma B (hopeful TK)

Hi all!!!??

??

So.... I started working on my TK in 2016.... that's like... a long time ago. I gave up on it for some time. I figured now that I'm older (I'm 21 now) and home all summer it would be a great time to work on the armor! I've got some bits done so far but a lot of work left. My biggest question is if there will be any local armor parties any time soon, or if those are indefinitely cancelled in light of COVID-19. I would find meeting up with people extremely useful in working on my armor, but I also understand given current circumstances this may not be possible.

??

Anyway I'm just saying hi again- I haven't lost sight of my dream of joining the 501st :)

-Emma :D

Hi Emma!

No armor parties scheduled currently.?? We might do a virtual one at some point.?? There's a ton of amazing resources on building a TK in our Costume Building section and on whitearmor.net too.

But there's a ton of helpful people in the community that are able to give great advice and help :)?? Also if you need a video call or something to answer any questions or show a build kit and how it can be assembled I know myself and several others would be happy to help :)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Welcome back again, Emma! Good to hear that you're on your way to TK stardom!

• Like 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)