Best lightsaber ?

Jimbo

My daughter wants to learn to wield a lightsaber and battle with others.??

??

Which ones are good for that?

??

'Ultrasaber' seems to be??highly marketed....anyone have one of theirs and can comment? Thanks !!

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

I have an Ultrasaber and it???s beautiful!!! Very strong -made to be battled with. It???s a bit heavier than most, but it has great balance. And the sound fonts are nice and smooth. Ultrasaber is probably the best, but can be a bit on the expensive end. I also have a couple Kyberlight Sabers. They are cool because the parts are swappable and interchangeable. So you can customize it with additional or optional accessories. They are somewhat lighter but still very durable. The saber LEDs are very bright and color selectable. Not as many sound fonts, but flash-on-clash is standard. Price wise, kyberlight is pretty affordable. I can provide some pictures when I get home from work.??

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 5:03 PM, Madxena said:

Did someone say Ultrasaber?

001FA03E-1234-44AA-94BE-94A1C8249FA2.jpeg

Gosh, are those all yours?

How many Jedi had to die for that collection !????? (looks like 8 ! )

Edited by Jimbo

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

Yep all mine. I have a collecting problem. Lol Kept buying the $75 mystery hoping to get a sound one. Then paid $200 mystery that guaranteed sound. Then bought one I liked and really wanted. Yes??8 Jedi.????They are pretty decent light sabers.??