Poquonock School Welcome Back - 08/26/21 04:00 PM to 08/26/21 06:00 PM

Feliz

Event Name: ??Grill and Chill outdoor event (Prek-2)
Venue: ??Poquonock School
Venue address: ??1760 Poquonock Ave
??????????????????????????????Windsor, Connecticut
??????????????????????????????06095
??????????????????????????????USA
Event Start: ??8/26/21 ??- 4:00
Event End: ??????8/26/21 ??- 6:00

Event Website: ??https://poq.windsorct.org/
Expected number of attendees: ??400
Requested number of characters: ??8
Requested character types:??
Secure changing/staging area: Yes
Can troopers carry blasters: No
Can troopers carry/bring props like lightsabers and staffs: No
Is parking available: Yes
Is venue accessible to those with limited mobility: Yes
Amenities available at venue: The difficulty is that the rules on guests with Covid restrictions not set in stone yet. Certainly can have visitors outside and may be restricted to only vaccinate din building.
Comments: This is ??a Grill and Chill outdoor event to welcome the kids back to school??and this would be a great way to have an exciting start to the school year. Mat also said that I should say that Rebels are also welcome.
??
This event is on a week day in the??afternoon??so its a long shot but worth seeing if we can get a few members to attend. I will update the event once there is more??information for that.??Arrival time would be early, around 3:00pm??depending on costume.??

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Poquonock School Welcome Back

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all!??

This is actually where I work as a custodian.?? So I'll be the one setting everything up. I don't know yet if I have to be on the clock to work this event, so I can't say if I'm trooping or not.??

DZ-7885

Meaghan Hunter

It's down the street for me so... I'm in! :D

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

On 8/18/2021 at 7:02 AM, Jedi KarenTi said:

Hey all!??

This is actually where I work as a custodian.?? So I'll be the one setting everything up. I don't know yet if I have to be on the clock to work this event, so I can't say if I'm trooping or not.??

Hey Mathias! I almost forgot that you worked here! They mentioned you in their request to us. Right now, we have Ezra going who is down the street but we have no one else signed up. tell them to give you the afternoon off and help Ezra out and troop!??

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

16 hours ago, Feliz said:

Hey Mathias! I almost forgot that you worked here! They mentioned you in their request to us. Right now, we have Ezra going who is down the street but we have no one else signed up. tell them to give you the afternoon off and help Ezra out and troop!??

I talked with my boss and I'll be free to troop! I'll be in my Jawa.??

• Like 2

DZ-7885

Meaghan Hunter

8 hours ago, Jedi KarenTi said:

I talked with my boss and I'll be free to troop! I'll be in my Jawa.??

GREAT news Mathias!!! That is awesome! Keep an eye out for when Ezra arrives!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

1 hour ago, Alay said:

Had fun!

Thank you SO much for being such a "trooper"! Its damn awesome that you were able to do this!??

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Mat deserves the credit on that one.?? I was hot, but at least I wasn't under three layers of brown robes! :D

I'll post some pictures to the album.?? Thanks @Genesis for keeping us hydrated too!

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved