Kessel Temple: Bristol Mum Festival!

Hi everyone! I wasn't sure where to post this, I felt weird making an event on your boards, so putting it here! I'm Kate, local director for Saber Guild Kessel Temple, and we've been invited back to the Bristol Mum Festival! This is a 2-day event (9/25-9/26) and on Saturday we'll be running a booth in the Kids Zone from 12PM-6PM, and on Sunday we're marching in the parade. We would LOVE for anyone here to join us! We??will be getting a nice donation from the festival in return for our appearance (donation will go to the Ronald McDonald House of CT). Please reach out to me on FB (Kate Slomkowski) or e-mail??(kesseltemple@gmail.com) if you're interested. This is a fun event, it's a big fair and gets really good attendance.

• Like 1
On 9/6/2021 at 12:20 PM, KatoKislo said:

Hi everyone! I wasn't sure where to post this, I felt weird making an event on your boards, so putting it here! I'm Kate, local director for Saber Guild Kessel Temple, and we've been invited back to the Bristol Mum Festival! This is a 2-day event (9/25-9/26) and on Saturday we'll be running a booth in the Kids Zone from 12PM-6PM, and on Sunday we're marching in the parade. We would LOVE for anyone here to join us! We??will be getting a nice donation from the festival in return for our appearance (donation will go to the Ronald McDonald House of CT). Please reach out to me on FB (Kate Slomkowski) or e-mail??(kesseltemple@gmail.com) if you're interested. This is a fun event, it's a big fair and gets really good attendance.

Good Evening Kate! Thank you so much for reaching out to us about the event! We would certainly be happy to join you! I sent you a message on FB if you'd like to provide me with some details and logistics for the event. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)