Make-a-Wish Reveal to go to Disney's Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser??Thursday Jan 27th, noon. - 01/27/22 12:00 PM

Feliz

Event Name:?? Wish Reveal to go to Disney's Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser????
Venue:?? Make-A-Wish Connecticut
Venue address:?? 56 Commerce Drive
?????????????????????????????? Trumbull , Connecticut
?????????????????????????????? 06611
?????????????????????????????? USA
Event Start:?? 1/27/22?? - 12 noon
Event End:?????????? -??
Event Website:????milesforsmiles.wish.org
Expected number of attendees:?? 10
Requested number of characters: ??4
Requested character types:??
Secure changing/staging area: Yes
Can troopers carry blasters: Yes
Can troopers carry/bring props like lightsabers and staffs: Yes
Is parking available: Yes
Is venue accessible to those with limited mobility: Yes
Amenities available at venue: Restrooms, water and free ice-cream!
Comments: As part of our Miles For Smiles airline miles campaign with NBC CT, we are surprising and revealing 10 year old wish kid Boden's wish to go to Disney for their Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser experience. This is a large media opportunity that will air on Friday, January 28 across the state of CT. Boden has had a rough couple years battling cancer and we are so excited to surprise him.
Referred by:?? Colleague and Make-A-Wish America

??

Hey All, so although this event is during the week, it will be a short one and is as well for a great cause. I do not have a character count yet and will confirm this shortly. If we can get 4 characters though, that would be great! The Make a Wish recipient is being surprised??at noon so be there early so we can be ready to rock right at noon. I am aiming for 11 myself.??

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Make-a-Wish Reveal to go to Disney's Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser??Thursday Jan 27th, noon.

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

Thank you all who have volunteered for this event. Just a reminder, the Make a Wish recipient is being surprised??at noon so be there early so we can be ready to rock right at noon. I am aiming for 11 myself. @Depeche25??@Hoot916??@MagyarSoldat

• Like 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)