Biker scout approval pics

Your cummerbund has to be under the back armor, and I think the side straps that hold the front and back together should be a bit wider. Everything else looks great??

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

Passes all the requirements for basic approval.??
??

I would suggest. Like Jim said. ?? Bring your Cummerbund up a bit. So when you lift your arms black doesn???t come out??

??

got my vote for approval??

Maker of armor

My armor has straps on the shoulders. If yours have them, you can slightly lengthen the straps so the armor would ride lower in addition to pulling up the cummerbund, there wouldn???t be too much space between the armor and the cummerbund.

??

*any back pic?

*you have the vest on ? Can???t see it, my eyes are so bad.??

??

overall looks great!

??

846EC9FC-BF27-4280-934B-8AD058F22F83.jpeg

Edited by BFKN
Additional comment

Thanks for the advise strap is 1.5?? and do have vest on sewn into cod pc steph mortimer made it . I am now aware of the cummerbund issue I'm gonna put a pc of velcro on it so it will stay in place. Thanks guys for all the advice again I appreciate the time you guys put into looking at my pics.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Stan, I'll push forward with our GMLs and see if we can't get you approved ASAP :)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! This has been approved.

??

It's official??

??

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=24730

??

Let me know if?? you want me to use one of these pics to update on your profile on the Legion website or if you want another set of pictures.

??

Good Job Trooper!?? Let's get you a DLT-19/x so you can start sniping!

• Like 1