Star Wars Night - Hartford Yard Goats May 4th, 5pm - 9pm - 05/04/22 05:00 PM to 05/04/22 12:00 AM

Event Name: ??Hartford Yard Goats Star Wars Night
Venue: ??Dunkin' Donuts Park
Venue address: ??1214 Main Street??
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??Hartford, CT 06103

Event Start: ??5/04/22 ??- 6:00 PM (5pm arrival)
Event End: ??????5/04/22 ??- 9:00 PM
Event Website: ??
Expected number of attendees: ??2000+
Requested number of characters: ??As many as possible
Requested character types:??
Secure changing/staging area: Yes, a large private room??off of the concourse??
Can troopers carry blasters: TBD
Can troopers carry/bring props like lightsabers and staffs: Yes
Is parking available: No,??We do not own any parking in or around the park, there is a large parking lot right outside the park that is controlled by the city. It is $7 cash to park and we will reimburse them for that fee.??
Is venue accessible to those with limited mobility: Yes
Amenities available at venue: Restrooms as well as handicap accessible restrooms are available. ??Food and water provided. ??
Comments:??

?? Another Star Wars night request sent in by LFL. This one is on a weekday and will be joining our friends with the Rebel Legion / Kessel Temple / Saber Guild. Lets do our best to get some troopers over to this one! No word on blasters yet but I will update that once I have heard from the event lead at the Yard Goats. They do no have parking but the parking available only costs $7. Sign up my friends!

??

UPDATE: Hello all, so plan to be at the event for around 5:00-5:30. Parking should be directly??across from the Dunkin??Donuts Park (stadium) on Main and Market St. We should??enter at the??Executive Entrance. Below is an illustration:

image.png.61d4773ff99c256e15beabc616d57555.png

??
??
??

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Star Wars Night - Hartford Yard Goats May 4th, 5pm - 9pm

• Like 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I???d like to attend but my Din costume is pushing it to the wire, I highly doubt I???ll be officially approved. ??I???m typing this while my lovely wife is sewing velcro onto my flight suit, but the application process takes a week or two from what I understand?

I???ve reached out to the RL regarding dual approval but they haven???t gotten back to me at all. ??I???ll have my costume pictures by this weekend if you???d be willing to take on a recruit, should it pass inspection. ??

Edited by CTdadalorian20
20 minutes ago, CTdadalorian20 said:

I???d like to attend but my Din costume is pushing it to the wire, I highly doubt I???ll be officially approved. ??I???m typing this while my lovely wife is sewing velcro onto my flight suit, but the application process takes a week or two from what I understand?

I???ve reached out to the RL regarding dual approval but they haven???t gotten back to me at all. ??I???ll have my costume pictures by this weekend if you???d be willing to take on a recruit, should it pass inspection. ??

Depending on how close we're talking we may be able to do a temp approval for the event.??

??

Once your pics are done send them to the command team and let me know when they're sent

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png

Hey all, I have updated the event page with new details.

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)