Broken Lightsaber

So here's an interesting one!??

??

My friend broke her lightsaber a few months ago, and gave it to me because she can't repair it. So I've got the following:??https://imgur.com/gallery/wMTt5rp

??

Data cable seems to be intact, though I may also replace it. Anyone know where I can find the right size wire to fix this? I might also try to just reattach the two pieces I have here rather than buying more wire to extend the length after the repair.

Edited by HRivera7322
10 hours ago, HRivera7322 said:

Yea, ive got no soldering tools so won't be able to do that myself. @Swiftcloud??where in CT are you? Could we meet during an event or something to fix the saber's wiring?

I think it would be a better repair if done at home where I can take the time to do it right.??
??I???m in Danielson. If that???s anywhere near you then feel free to set up a day that you can bring it by. Otherwise, you could ship it to me or hand it to me at an event. Whatever you feel more comfortable with. Just let me know. :)

12 hours ago, HRivera7322 said:

Yea, ive got no soldering tools so won't be able to do that myself. @Swiftcloud??where in CT are you? Could we meet during an event or something to fix the saber's wiring?

if you're going to Ezra's on sunday for the AP we can probably fix it then if you wanna

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png

40 minutes ago, Backpacks Got Jets said:

if you're going to Ezra's on sunday for the AP we can probably fix it then if you wanna

Ezra's an hour away from me in New Haven so I'll have to figure out transport since I don't own a car. I'll update you this afternoon.

• Like 1