Director Krennic Costume

I am starting the Director Krennic costume. I am not very artistic.??I will list the items individually and hopefully post where to find them. I am not saying my experience with the vendors will be the same as others, and I am endorsing any one vendor. Any questions you have, please feel free to ask.

??

• Like 1

The hat and pin, boots, and gloves came from imperial boots. It was a packaged deal. The quality is excellent and very happy with everything. Covid ruins everything and caused the items to be delayed but they always kept me updated.

IMG_2459.jpeg

IMG_2460.jpeg

IMG_2465.jpeg

IMG_2464.jpeg

The rank I got from Bailey's builds. I am very happy with the rank. It is of great quality and looks great. The three strong magnets holds great and prevents holes in uniform.

IMG_2461.jpeg

• Like 1

The cloak and tunic are from Denou Novo. I was worried about the reputation of Anovos as they took the company over. The items arrived on time and the quality is excellent. I haven't steamed it yet. I apologize for the wrinkles.

IMG_2467.jpeg

IMG_2466.jpeg

The pants, I ordered from Denou Novo, are still not here yet. They stated it will be shipped in Sept. In the meantime, I bought costume pants from an Etsy vendor. They weren't expensive and I got what I paid for.

IMG_2470.jpeg

Here is a sneak peek at my progress prior to getting rank, code cylinders, and pants. In this photo, I am wearing black swishy pants backward to hide the Nike logo.

IMG_2425.jpeg

• Like 2

Looks great!!!?? The belt needs to go a bit higher (it covers that seam in the center), kinda over your belly button area :)

??

I can't wait to see this!?? Anovos rebrand seems to have decent stuff is still slow to ship

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Oooohhh...I may have to wear my Death Trooper at Terrificon!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

This is the finished product. I am hoping it looks good. I agree with Ezra, the belt needs to be higher up. I am also off to the dry cleaner to get it cleaned and all the wrinkles out.

IMG_2477.jpeg

IMG_2478.jpeg

IMG_2479.jpeg

IMG_2480.jpeg

IMG_2481.jpeg

Edited by DeanCouture
  • Like 1
On 7/21/2022 at 8:25 AM, Backpacks Got Jets said:

Try not to choke on your aspirations, director...

I have been trying to think of something witty to say, but Joe that was a perfect quote.

• 3 weeks later...