Yale shoot - 02/24/24 03:00 PM to 02/25/24 05:00 AM

The shoot will be the 24th most likely between 3:30 pm - 8 pm.  On the 25th, most likely 10 am - 5 pm

For locations, your scenes would be divided between West Rock State Park and Yale's campus in New Haven

more details to come :)

Topic is for discussion of event. To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link: Yale shoot

What is the Yale Shoot? I'm interested in going but would like to know what it is and what we're expected to do. Thanks.

B, in the last indy 'movie' Andy T, John H and I were in a few years ago with Columbia University...its was mostly waiting around in costume before the shoots. 

I think in the 8 or so total hours we were there, maybe 2 hours we were actually working  in front of the cameras.

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

7 hours ago, Gian Daro said:

What is the Yale Shoot? I'm interested in going but would like to know what it is and what we're expected to do. Thanks.

There was a specific request from the student film makers for characters.  Please check with Legairre before signing up!

Signature Small 2.png

DS/SL/ID/IC/IN/IG/TI - 20304 | SG -1035

5 hours ago, Maulevolent said:

There was a specific request from the student film makers for characters.  Please check with Legairre before signing up!

Ohhh I didn't realize that's what it is. Thanks.

• Like 1