2018 Command Staff Introductions

Hey folks!

??

My name is Sarah Bailey, TK-20466.?? I'll be your Commanding Officer for the 2018 cycle.

I joined the Garrison is August of 2016 when I finished my first costume, a Stormtrooper costume.?? I've been addicted to costume building ever since!?? I live in Windsor CT along with my husband Chris and our silly stormtrooper-colored-cat.?? When I'm not building costumes and playing dress up, I work as a software engineer.

If you need any help in the Garrison or with costume building, or you have any questions around how the 501st works, feel free to direct questions my way.

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Hi All,

My name is Andy Tanski; TX-19736.?? Ill be your GML for the 2018 cycle.

I joined the Garrison in May 2017 rocking a Shadow StormTrooper.?? Since then ive also build a FO Executioner and received my TK identification.

Always been a huge life long fan of SW and cant get enough of it.?? I live in New Hartford CT along with my Non-SW Wife.???? Still working on converting her.

When im not breathing Star Wars, I work as a IT Infrastructure Systems Engineer.?? Im very exited to be part of 2018s Command Staff and looking forward to helping and meeting new people.??

Much Welcome Andy

??

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

Howdy,

My name is Joan Holycross-Otto , ID-31461.?? I'll be your merchandising and branding officer and co-event coordinator for the 2018 cycle!!

I joined the garrison as?? full member in December 2016 as an Imperial Staff Officer.?? I am currently starting a build on a ANH Stunt Stormtrooper as soon as I get the armor!!

I've been a Star Wars fan since I was 11 in 1977!!!?? When I'm not trooping I'm working as?? Public Defender Secretary and occasional herbalist.

Looking forward to bringing you cool merch and events in 2018!!

??

Joan Holycross-Otto

ID-31461

Imperial Staff Officer

Hey everyone!

I'm Joe Civitello.?? id BH-21407.?? I am Sarah's Executive officer and Public Relations officer for 2018.

I accidentally joined the CTG in 2015 because I wanted to build a Boba Fett helmet and it got out of control.???? I am still trying to figure out what happened and where all my money went.

I'm generally an awesome guy.?? I look forward to trooping with you all soon!

• Love 1

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png

'Hello everyone! I'm Christopher Bailey, id TK-66402. I am one of Sarah's Event Coordinators and the Garrison's Charity Representative. I joined the CTG in 2016 because my wife dragged me into this hobby and it has gotten massively out of control. I am still trying to figure out what happened and where all my weekends went. I'm generally an okay guy. I look forward to dressing up and looking weird??with you all soon!'

G'day mates,

My name is Christopher and I will be one-half of your Event Coordination team for the 2018-2019 term. Joan and I are responsible for managing the day-to-day requests we receive from the general public, arranging some of our special events during the year, and being the go-to people for questions about event logistics. As LucasFilm's "preferred Imperial costuming group"??in the state??we also have to be very careful about how we act and how we portray??Star Wars intellectual property, so another large part of our job is to make sure we and our event hosts comply with LFL and Legion guidelines. If you have an idea or request for a potential event please let Joan or I??know and we will see what can be done. :) I also function as the Charity Representative for the Garrison, which honestly doesn't have a great deal in the way of responsibilities, but means I keep records of the money we raise for charitable causes and act of point-of-contact for the non-profits we support.

You can usually identify me by the funny accent and my shiny ANH TK costume. I also enjoy long walks in the woods??and collecting pressed pennies. I hope you are having an excellent week.??^_^

??

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

I???m not sure if we are supposed to comment here or reserve this thread for just intro so feel free to move or delete this...but thanks you guys for going above and beyond and keeping this ship sailing! New site and forums look awesome!! What a great team this is shaping up to be!

• Love 2

Hello Everyone.

My bio is classified...that is all.??

??

No just kidding. My name is John Hajnal ID-91316 and I am the other GML for 2018 along side Andy.??

I joined the 501st a year ago and have been a life long Star Wars fan. I'm excited to see what this year holds for our garrison. If you have any questions, clarifications, or need help at all feel free to contact me. If you have complaints, contact Andy lol.??

• Love 1
17 hours ago, MagyarSoldat said:

??If you have any questions, clarifications, or need help at all feel free to contact me. If you have complaints, contact Andy lol.??

HAHA!?? Complaint Dept is now Open ;0??

• Love 1

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

• 1 month later...
  • The topic was unpinned