Star Wars Celebration 2019

So we finally got the announcement for celebration and was wondering what everyone thought of the location and if anyone is planning on going? I hope for myself that I have spring break during that week of April but?? we will see. Let me know what y'all??think!

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

Considering driving out for a day or two

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

We went to Orlando and it was a mad house. Hopefully is either run by someone else or reedpop fixes the disaster that was last years celebration.

Will Murphy

ANH Tusken Raider

DZ-13141

22 hours ago, dodododa said:

We went to Orlando and it was a mad house. Hopefully is either run by someone else or reedpop fixes the disaster that was last years celebration.

They likely moved it because of this. Being near Disney, during spring break is a recipe??for disaster. Had 4 day pass to last years and only ended up going one day because it was so bad.

r2-builders-logo.gif Member of R2 Builders Club

R2 Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ATrevelyan

On 5/21/2018 at 12:34 PM, trevelyan said:

They likely moved it because of this. Being near Disney, during spring break is a recipe??for disaster. Had 4 day pass to last years and only ended up going one day because it was so bad.

We did the exact same thing. Spent more time at Disney with the kids. I???d like to try my hand at it again but maybe not with a 2 year old in a stroller next time!

• Love 1

Will Murphy

ANH Tusken Raider

DZ-13141

On 5/18/2018 at 3:11 PM, Alay said:

Considering driving out for a day or two

Same! I loved celebration 2017 and I wanna go back again next year

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

On 5/20/2018 at 1:35 PM, dodododa said:

It was a mad house but I thought it was still awesome. I do agree that a better organizer is needed because getting a autograph was a disaster.??

• 3 weeks later...

Planning on going too and might drive.?? ??maybe we coordinate and car pool.????

• Love 1

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

13 hours ago, First0rder said:

Planning on going too and might drive.?? ??maybe we coordinate and car pool.????

I'm down

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

5 hours ago, Alay said:

I'm down

Kick ass.!????

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)