TK Talk...which system?

Good afternoon, I am wondering what the white armor troopers locally prefer to use ?

...I've read up a little bit on it?? already on the web but really would like some direction from those here with experience under their belts....TIA.

Edited by Jimbo

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

i have not really used any voice amplification since i joined.?? i did look at some of the options and some of the guys here i think use the iComm combo.?? i did, however, ??acquire the Aker amp and mic for starters.?? for the life of me, i could not bring myself yet to get the iComm because of the cost.?? so i went ahead and downloaded the TrooperTalk app on my iphone.?? after buying the appropriate hardware/splitter it did not work with the mic that came with the Aker amp.?? i tried a different splitter and still did not work.?? so i switched mics.?? so long story short, it did work.?? im in the process of proper placement of the mic and the amp on my armor.?? the helmet has enough space for a wireless mic if a wired one does not work for me. hope this helps.

• Love 1

Just bought the RomFX and quite like it.

the iComm + this wireless headset is pretty awesome as well.

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 2 weeks later...

Careful with the trooper talk app if you have an iPhone. It???s a great app but your music will automatically start when you turn the amplifier??on. I read there is no way to disable the auto play on the phone unless you delete all the music and music app. So I bought the icomm. It is cheaper if you order directly from the website.??

Edited by Madxena

good to know about trooper talk, thanks Michelle??

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)