Hwt pack

16 hours ago, Depeche25 said:

I should be good then nothing extra almost ready for paint. Hopefully have ready for terrificon.??

Awesome!?? Be sure to submit your application for Heavy Weapon Trooper as soon as possible, because approvals can sometimes take a couple of weeks and Terrificon is very close.?? Our lovely GMLs will need time to review ;)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Hey Stan!?? I've merged your update topic back into this thread.?? Please be sure to post any new pictures or progress or discussions for this build in this thread so folks can more easily participate in discussion!?? :)

Your pack is coming along fantastic, I can't wait to see the finished piece!

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

So I actually had to "re-rivet" @Chewy's on a couple days ago, and the pop rivet fell off.?? So I'm trying to figure out something else.?? Maybe a washer would've done the trick with the pop rivet.

I might try to some JB Weld and a bunch of magnets.?? The stupid siphon is such an awkward shape and location :(

??

8qAXZbQ.png

One piece left!!!!

8qAXZbQ.png

Had problems with tube painted silver fox but when I taped off black area pulled tape silver came off .and I used blue painters tape. I'm gonna do new tube and gonna sand the crap outta it.

Stick the tape to your shirt or pants a few times first to make it less sticky.?? That usually does the trick for me.

8qAXZbQ.png

On 8/13/2018 at 5:08 PM, Alay said:

So I actually had to "re-rivet" @Chewy's on a couple days ago, and the pop rivet fell off.?? So I'm trying to figure out something else.?? Maybe a washer would've done the trick with the pop rivet.

I might try to some JB Weld and a bunch of magnets.?? The stupid siphon is such an awkward shape and location :(

??

I glued a piece of the oil pan inside of cup so when I attached it it had something to grip onto. But had to use wood screws.