Childrens Medical Center - May the Fourth - 05/04/18 01:30 PM to 05/04/18 03:30 PM

Astraline

On 4/30/2018 at 4:50 PM, Halfrek said:

I can fill Ray's spot if you want another Kylo.??

Sure! We might be pushing it with a numbers a little bit, but we can always rotate people hanging around the main area and going for walkabouts around the wards. Please make sure you bring with you a copy of the Confidentiality Agreement Joan posted earlier.??Both you and @carcouette??are good to come. :)

??

22 hours ago, Billfontaine said:

Crap. Now I??need to be in Southington for a situation this Friday by 3. Any chance event can start earlier????

I'm reluctant to start any earlier because we've already agreed that timeslot with the hospital, and it being a Friday afternoon means everyone else has already planned their day around this.??Sorry mate. I do??promise though that??we'll start as close as possible to 1:15/1:30 and you're free to head out when you need to.

??

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

12 hours ago, Chewy said:

Sure! We might be pushing it with a numbers a little bit, but we can always rotate people hanging around the main area and going for walkabouts around the wards. Please make sure you bring with you a copy of the Confidentiality Agreement Joan posted earlier.??Both you and @carcouette??are good to come. :)

??

If you guys are good on numbers than I???ll pass as I???m going to the 5k walk that night. I just wanted to offer in case you guys need me or Kylo.??

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Halfrek said:

If you guys are good on numbers than I???ll pass as I???m going to the 5k walk that night. I just wanted to offer in case you guys need me or Kylo.??

We should be good on numbers, but you're still welcome to come if you'd like.

Gonna be a busy end to the week folks. :)

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

PARKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Park in the public parking garage or at 282 washington street on the strip of concrete outside the entrance.?? ccmc will cover parking for those that park in the garage.

Maps_Parking Entrances.pdf

• Love 1

Joan Holycross-Otto

ID-31461

Imperial Staff Officer