Wishes on Wheels Truck Convoy - 09/16/18 09:00 AM to 09/16/18 02:00 PM

The truck convoy leaves at 9:30 am.?? Sometimes traffic can get tough getting to the event once the convoy leaves.?? Please try to get there before the convoy leaves, 9:00 am is a good time.?? We will suit up when the convoy starts coming back, so that will be around 10:00-10:30.?? They had almost 600 trucks last year so it took awhile.?? We will troop until 1:30-2:00 or until the crowd starts to disperse.????

It is an awesome time and a lot of fun not only seeing the trucks convoy out but the kids love seeing the Star Wars characters and its for the 501st chosen charity, Make A Wish Foundation!!

Event is free to the public so anyone can come!

Blaster are ok just as usual don't point them at anyone.

Changing will be in a box truck with a lift.?? Water will be provided.????

Children dressed as jawas are welcome.????

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Wishes on Wheels Truck Convoy

Joan Holycross-Otto

ID-31461

Imperial Staff Officer

Good event! I'm in

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

Missed this one last year; definitely there this time!

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

I know @INDY??will be there.?? Anyone else planning on doing this one??? It's a spectacular event and serves a great purpose!

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

I'm glad my armor has adjustable straps...with all this free ice cream going around.???

• Love 1

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

2 hours ago, INDY said:

I plan on wearing Boba Fett.?? ??I just wanted to put it out there to make sure there are not any face character conflicts??

Oh man! Should I do Dengar and Bounty-Hunter-Bros it up???:D

??

??

8qAXZbQ.png

On 9/10/2018 at 11:25 AM, Alay said:

??Here is a cell phone number, in case anyone??has??any questions??once they arrive,?? Likes where we??are set up etc.?? cell phone number 860-657-6626

Thanks ,Dave??

??

??

On 9/10/2018 at 11:25 AM, Alay said:

??

??

??

??

Sure, what ever you would like!

Dave Silva

TS5119

thumbnailCAGGE8R4.jpg

Hi,??

Thank You to everyone that came out yesterday, to this event.?? I had fun and I hope the rest of you did as well.???????? It was great to meet??members that I have not met before.??

I know that this event really enjoys having us there.??

??

??

??

??

• Love 1

Dave Silva

TS5119

thumbnailCAGGE8R4.jpg

Dave, thanks so much for the use of the cool tour bus and free ice cream !

Great troopin' with??you guys and gals.

??

Photo?? credit: Astraline

IMG_2262.JPG

• Love 1

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506