Friendsgiving at Mystic Aquarium - 11/25/18 11:00 AM to 11/25/18 02:00 PM

Astraline

??

Mystic Aquarium is hosting it's first "Friendsgiving" celebration the Friday, Saturday & Sunday after Thanksgiving. We're transforming the aquarium into the post Thanksgiving fun zone where friends (and family) can enjoy nostalgic games, live music from local musicians covering the classics, opportunities to visit with their animal friends here at the Aquarium and also give back to the community and share the Friendsgiving spirit by creating cards and letters to our service men & women overseas and to our elderly friends in local senior living homes plus help make enrichment toys for our animals. Since we will be having nostalgic games and activities, we thought it might be cool to have the opportunities for guests to get pictures with some of the Aquarium animals AND some of their favorite Star Wars characters from the 501st on one of the days of Friendsgiving.

??

Lets make this happen, looks like a ton of fun AND a very WORTHY CAUSE to help our service men and women and our elderly feel loved at a time that is all about family!?? We were looking to do Sunday, November 25th!!

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Friendsgiving at Mystic Aquarium

Joan Holycross-Otto

ID-31461

Imperial Staff Officer

If this is open to NEG members as well I'd love to join??:)??I know we have some other folks in RI as well that aren't too far from this.??

• Love 1

Kara (TX-12931)

Magmatrooper

Princess Leia (ANH Senatorial)

??

31 minutes ago, ciaobirdie said:

If this is open to NEG members as well I'd love to join??:)??I know we have some other folks in RI as well that aren't too far from this.??

You guys are more than welcome! :)

• Love 2

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 3 weeks later...

Added to our homepage! I'm super looking forward to this one :D

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

18 minutes ago, Swiftcloud said:

Missing out on so many events. :(

If you'd like, you can wrangle for us! Space permitting... but shouldn't be an issue here :)

8qAXZbQ.png

@qsalgado40011??will also be wrangling for us! :)

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

On 10/29/2018 at 11:33 AM, Alay said:

If you'd like, you can wrangle for us! Space permitting... but shouldn't be an issue here :)

I would love to be a wrangler. I just have to make sure my schedule is clear. I???ll let u know soon.

• Love 2
On 10/31/2018 at 10:29 AM, Alay said:

@qsalgado40011??will also be wrangling for us! :)

Very excited to be helping you all out! See you there and thank you for letting me participate as a wrangler!??

• Love 1

Quentin Salgado : TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

Please put me down for a Wrangler, if you still need one! I???m available.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Swiftcloud said:

Please put me down for a Wrangler, if you still need one! I???m available.

Added! This event is gonna be awesome :)

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

On 11/2/2018 at 8:56 AM, Backpacks Got Jets said:

sigh... i wish i could do ANYTHING in the fall.?? This looks like fun.?? Gonna try to cram this into my calendar.??

Joe, I hope you can make it. I would love to finally see your Boba Fett suit. It would be nice to see how yours all goes together, so I can compare with the one I???m building.

Yeah Joe, WTH MAn!?? you have to go??

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

1 hour ago, Edgar Frogg said:

Hi guys! Looking to join in on this troop??if that's ok with you guys (from the NEG).?? I had the pleasure of meeting Michelle and Sarah at the Westerly Columbus Day Parade (I am the Aussie TK), would be good to catch up and meet some of the other fine folks of the CTG!?? Let me know

Brett

The more the merrier!?? :D

8qAXZbQ.png

13 minutes ago, macloed316 said:

Unfortunately I have to back out of this. Im picking up my new pup at 2pm that day from the transport company.

We'll miss you! But new pup takes precedence for sure! We better get pictures ;)

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png