Stratford EMS Annual Open House - 05/18/19 11:00 AM to 05/18/19 04:00 PM

Chewy

https://www.facebook.com/events/2207930719280779/

The Emergency Medical Services in the town of Stratford host an annual Open Day that the CTG has attended the last 3 years. It's a pretty low key and easy event - we get suited up in their rec room before hanging around with the EMS people and the townspeople for the afternoon. We also usually go out by the side of the road and grab the attention of people passing by.??Some examples of our shenanigans in past years can be found here and here.

They provide free food, water, and have given us patches/coins in the past. Please aim to arrive for 10/10:15 and be ready to mingle at around 11. All-in-all really fun and simple event. :)

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Stratford EMS Annual Open House

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

52 minutes ago, jimsprenkle said:

Date is when? You have it at 5/18/18

Looks like it was supposed to be 5/18/2019! :)

??

I love this event! One of my favorites of the year!?? They're super awesome to us and always feed us afterwards

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

2 hours ago, Alay said:

Looks like it was supposed to be 5/18/2019! :)

??

I love this event! One of my favorites of the year!?? They're super awesome to us and always feed us afterwards

I blame Sarah for configuring the forum software to deliberately mess up my dates.

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)

9 hours ago, Chewy said:

I blame Sarah for configuring the forum software to deliberately mess up my dates.

PEBKAS ;)

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 3 months later...

@Chewy??This has got at least the same 3 as last year.?? Good to confirm?

8qAXZbQ.png

4 hours ago, Alay said:

@Chewy??This has got at least the same 3 as last year.?? Good to confirm?

Yup. I'll get in touch with Kevin.

Z1MzQD1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there,??

wanted to see if help was needed and id also like to come to get pictures. LMK if this is okay.??

• Like 1

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

On 5/13/2019 at 5:55 PM, qsalgado40011 said:

Hi there,??

wanted to see if help was needed and id also like to come to get pictures. LMK if this is okay.??

Yup! Wrangling help is very much appreciated!

I'm going to be passing on a list of troopers to the event host today.

• Like 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg