Will these New FirstOrder GE Sneak Peak become CRLs

You might had seen these Disney Exclusive Galaxys Edge (GE) sneak peaks of the New First Order in recent news and wondering if the legion will adopt them into an CRL.?? ??Well as of writing this, they are not.?? ??Well how come??? its since we steer away from toys as being references to a new CRL.?? But not to worry,?? Disneys plan is to have these characters at the Park walking around, so if that happens, then we might see a CRL :).

Im really hoping we do recognize these in the near future as im liking both the Mountain Trooper and Commander Prye.??

Whats your thoughts????

DisneyParks-FirstOrder.thumb.jpg.cf80fc9a3c38b0aba77e5b7e3fd4b2f1.jpg

DisneyParks-FirstOrder2.thumb.jpg.98b970ef7787323aabae7d99f1b9a13d.jpg

??

• Love 1

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

I'm loving the FO Disco Trooper. Maybe Kylo decided that his first act as Supreme Leader was to get a bunch of troopers bling'd up?

Also, why does he have two lightsabers? I presume that's just to show off the toy poses and he's not actually going to be dual-wielding his longsword-sabers. :P

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

5 hours ago, Chewy said:

I'm loving the FO Disco Trooper. Maybe Kylo decided that his first act as Supreme Leader was to get a bunch of troopers bling'd up?

Also, why does he have two lightsabers? I presume that's just to show off the toy poses and he's not actually going to be dual-wielding his longsword-sabers. :P

He's from resistance I think... sorta like a Phasma off colored FOTK

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

The Mountain Trooper looks like a super comfortable costume. I wouldn???t mind wearing that! Commander Pyre looks cool. Kinda makes me wonder if he is the offspring of Phasma and C-3PO, lol.??

• Love 1

I already called "dibs" for FISD on the Pyre.?? So, since dibs is sacred, it's a sure thing.

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

The real question is why is there a specific trooper for mountains lol. Honestly its cool looking so Ill take it.

As for commander Pyre, if hes a replacement for Phasma Im a bit unhappy about that. Phasma was the boba fett of the sequels and Gwendoline Christie in action as phasma was so underrated. I get it she fell into fire but we have no idea if she just feel past the??fire and onto a lower floor. It was a pathetic way for phasma to go out but maybe commander prye is phasma and no one knows it yet lol.??

What do yall think? Also chrome phasma is just more attractive than this gilded person so sorry for the bias?????

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

• 2 weeks later...