BH-57766 ??? First Order Stormtrooper build - WIP

Exciting! Can???t wait to see the finished result!??

• Like 1

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

• 1 month later...

Hi Jerred, and welcome to the particular hell that is a First Order Stormtrooper. ??Who's kit? ??I assume it's a KB or maybe an 850 since they are the only makers pulling ABS FOTK's ATM. (Edit - I see it's an 850 from your post earlier this summer)

Any particular questions you have? ??Even though @First0rderand I have Jimmiroquai kits we've seen just about every accessory out there.

Edited by Dakari
Figured something out, lol

Hello! And thanks.

Oh I have tons of questions. I wish these came with an assembly manual! Lol

??The scary thing is trimming pieces that I don???t even know how they will need to fit together and what method of attaching they will need.

??I wish there was a hands-on class that I could attend, as they walk us through each step of the process.

I hear you on the trimming! ??I dove head first into my First Order Snowtrooper without any clue how it went together at all aside from looking at screenshots. ??At first I was nervous as heck; now I plow into a kit like a fruit ninja!

So what???s up with the back piece? Any clue how this goes? Am I supposed to lay one piece inside the other? If so, which one goes to the outside? This could be a better design I think.

D3AEFA19-C3B1-44EE-9A97-4B23D82EC39A.jpeg

13B90813-6428-438E-83A9-B38AED2D2DCB.jpeg

CA8754CD-8115-4B3C-9E1E-1B08555DC1FA.jpeg

Did you call them on the defective back piece?

Looks like a reinforced inner piece... But why?

You might need to join their group to find out, what goes where.

??

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

Hey, are you doing a build thread on whitearmor.net??? There's definitely folks there familiar with the 850 that can help.?? I'm just not experienced enough to really offer help on fotk 850 :(

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

11 hours ago, Swiftcloud said:

So, the back piece (vest/cowel thing) is in like 4 pieces! They fit together like 4 puzzle pieces FROM DIFFERENT PUZZLES! ?

??

??

Hey, thanks for the updates!! Love the follow ups!!

When can I come over to help??????

Ummm, so the half piece goes in the front..... That means you will have to fill, sand, prime and paint.. the whole thing.

It does make some sense, to have reinforcement for the back plate.

I mean, one would pull the full curve pieces all in one but that would make the material too thin in the middle and will still need backing.

But it doesn't make any sense, to make the split in the middle of the circle and the lines.

??

• Like 1

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

• 3 weeks later...

Impressive progress!?? You'll be a storm yet!

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

So, I wasn???t a fan of the thermal detonator that came in my FOTK kit (Last??pic, with green tape holding it together). Would have taken a lot of work, glueing, filling and sanding. So I decided to design and print one that looked more accurate. I think it came out pretty swell! What do you think?

2AB42082-C031-4BFF-94CB-C7E14B6AA6B5.jpeg

40DA87EE-E3F9-46B4-8F7E-BACA791AE589.jpeg

8F73B098-F584-4D90-863C-170CB366FD7E.jpeg

CCBAA39C-0A62-4503-839F-0751D8061BAD.jpeg

44446489-6F68-4E82-91EB-F5619F76C82C.jpeg

296EBB1A-2B3B-45BD-892D-8FB8D656B1CB.jpeg

9F558D9A-F1B7-4B0A-B9C5-4E2E045E5A14.jpeg

• Like 1

Looks nice!?? Just be sure to fill and sand those print lines ;)?? Or XTC-3D it

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png