FS: Force Awakens StormTrooper

Don't know the seller.

??

I'd be cautious over a pre-built Anovos FOTK.?? They're kind of finnicky about fitting, and at that price I'd be concern about it not fitting like a glove.

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

thanks....is the 3400$ a realistic number to build one of these ?????

I have heard the wait time for the hard parts can be discouraging.

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

@Swiftcloud??bought an ABS set of the hard parts from a maker (850works?) and I don't recall it being too expensive.?? The main pricey parts are going to be the helmet, and the gasket which can get expensive quick.????

??

I think you could expect to pay, at minimum, in the $1500 range.

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

9 hours ago, Alay said:

@Swiftcloud??bought an ABS set of the hard parts from a maker (850works?) and I don't recall it being too expensive.?? The main pricey parts are going to be the helmet, and the gasket which can get expensive quick.????

??

I think you could expect to pay, at minimum, in the $1500 range.

Yes, I bought my kit from 850Armorworks.com

The white ABS kit comes untrimmed for $400. (I bought mine at $350 but the price went up recently with some improvements of the kit pieces.)

I haven???t committed to any helmet yet, until I???ve had a chance to do some more research. But I???ve seen them range between $200 to $600 depending on quality and design.

And then there???s still the undersuit, gaskets, boots, gloves and blaster. It???s a lot at first, but you just have to start collecting parts and pieces as you go.

Patience is the most important thing. In the meantime I have my Boba outfit.