[Spoilers ahead] The Mandalorian Discussion

Alay

No one started a thread on it yet, so might as well.?? Full spoiler mode.

??

My takeaways:

• IG-11 is neat.
  • That egg looked delicious.
  • Waiting patiently for the scene where he shakes the baby for getting out of the pod for the 1,000th time.
  • Like 2

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

3 hours ago, Alay said:

No one started a thread on it yet, so might as well.?? Full spoiler mode.

??

My takeaways:

• IG-11 is neat.
  • That egg looked delicious.
  • Waiting patiently for the scene where he shakes the baby for getting out of the pod for the 1,000th time.

****spolier warnings posted!****

I agree with all points!

I hope IG 11 comes back somehow. I did enjoy his character. And the egg! How long do you think it will be before someone makes this an edible treat recipe on Pinterest? I immediately thought of the Cadbury Chocolate Egg when I saw the Jawas mashing the sticky yoke into there dark faces! Lol

And the little Yoda species is the most adorable thing in the galaxy. And I used to think the 500 year old Yoda was cute! :)

I am loving this show with every episode that comes out. First episode was great and loved IG-11. I feel like he???ll definitely return or we might see another IG unit close in number to 11. As for episode 2 I gotta say Jawas have made a full comeback since there demise in A New Hope where they were all dead and burned lol. Now they take down Mandalorians! Who would have thought?! Lol the egg looked delicious as well lol and Baby not Yoda is so cool and a unique mix to the show. Can???t wait for episode 3 and on.??

• Love 1

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

• 1 year later...

So what does everyone thing of season two thus far? I thought it started out strong and episode 3 was really good! Lets her some opinions!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a bit upset with the latest episode.?? It was kind of nice to have not had an actual Jedi appear.?? A "Side Stories" series for Star Wars was something I'd always hoped for.?? I hope it doesn't get too caught up in established EU characters from Rebels / Clone Wars.

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 7 months later...

It???s a great series. Well produced??for the short episode format, IMO. Interesting to read your opinions. I agree that it works well to exist in its own side world, giving the series liberties to go in any direction. However, I also enjoy the tie in with canon characters, especially the season 2 closer.
??

On??a slightly related side rant, I started collecting Iron Man comic books in the 80s. Has always been my favorite marvel character. When I saw the trailer for the Iron Man movie in I think 2008(?), my initial response was ???oh no!??? ??What ensued was??what I believe to be one of the best super hero origin movies made. My point is that John Favreau respects the fans. Sure Mando won???t have unanimous approval, but it has done??a great job of not jumping shark...so far.??
??

Thumbs up on the IG-11 comments. Has been my favorite character so far, but at this point??I fear we get to now appreciate the nanny bot in spirit only.??