Greetings from Colchester!

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. Born one year before the release of ANH I am a life long fan that remembers running around the trees of my backyard with a toy ???biker scout??? gun, pew pew pew-ing my way to take down those pesky rebels. LOL

So I recently began discussions on the 501st Sith Lord forums and I???m getting ready to present a WIP for a R1 Vader build. It was recommended that I introduce myself over here since this would end??up being my active Garrison. Looking forward to meeting you all, and perhaps there will be a way that I can get involved at some future events just to get my feet wet and see what it???s all about.??

Jason

• Like 1

Welcome Jason!?? We're happy to have you on board :)

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Welcome to the Garrison Jason! We hope to meet you soon and look forward to trooping with you in the future. A good way to meet members and get a feel for what it is like to be at??a troop??is to sign up as a ???wrangler??? or handler at our upcoming events. A wrangler is a very important and well respected member that is responsible for making sure that our guests don???t over-crowd our costume characters or get too touchy. They can also offer their assistance with members as they gear up, as well as offering to help with??photography for our guests if asked. At the same time, a wrangler will have full access to the event and also be an integral part??the whole aspect of a troop experience. It???s really a great way to prepare yourself for the day when you finally appear at an event in your own approved costume!

??Good luck with your Vader build! Hope to meet you soon.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 7/20/2021 at 6:41 AM, Swiftcloud said:

Welcome to the Garrison Jason! We hope to meet you soon and look forward to trooping with you in the future. A good way to meet members and get a feel for what it is like to be at??a troop??is to sign up as a ???wrangler??? or handler at our upcoming events. A wrangler is a very important and well respected member that is responsible for making sure that our guests don???t over-crowd our costume characters or get too touchy. They can also offer their assistance with members as they gear up, as well as offering to help with??photography for our guests if asked. At the same time, a wrangler will have full access to the event and also be an integral part??the whole aspect of a troop experience. It???s really a great way to prepare yourself for the day when you finally appear at an event in your own approved costume!

??Good luck with your Vader build! Hope to meet you soon.

Thank you for the warm introduction, Jarred! Sounds like the perfect way to slide into the Garrison! It would be great to see??behinds the scenes, as well as lending a hand to??help others suit up. Plus it would give me some insight regarding the process for when I eventually have my turn at it. For what it's worth I am pretty comfortable behind a lens so in addition to doing fan pics, I would happy to contribute to event images for the Garrison gallery. I will keep my eye on upcoming events.???

• Like 1
  • Love 1