Please welcome our new recruit Nathan Philips

Please welcome our newest recruit, Nathan Philips aka @DemorKodiko??to the Connecticut Garrison forums!

Nathan is from Groton, CT and is looking to build a Republic Commando Grunt / Niner!

??

Nathan, please be sure to ask any questions you might have, familiarize yourself with our Imperial Protocol, and be sure to set up a build thread in our Costume Building section so we can follow along with your progress!

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

6 minutes ago, DemorKodiko said:

Here's to hoping anyway. This is going to be much harder than the mmcc costume(s) I'm working on.

??

Yeah MMCC isn't easy but it's a lot looser interpretation of the rules than the 501st can be sometimes.??

Speaking of MMCC I'v been trying to get them to come sign up for these boards to participate in some of our events so if you wanna contact those guys and direct them this way that would be more than welcome.

On a mandalorian side note, I make Mando armor, so if you want to start another expensive and time consuming project just let me know and we can get stupid!

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png

37 minutes ago, Backpacks Got Jets said:

On a mandalorian side note, I make Mando armor, so if you want to start another expensive and time consuming project just let me know and we can get stupid!

Thanks, but I've already got 2 mando builds going and the RC will be more time consuming. I will keep in mind though. Your stuff looks great

• Love 1

Welcome Nathan.?? ??Out of Curiosity, were did you get the RC from??? Only asking as WTF armor offers them. so if you havnt already, check out his RCs.??

thx??

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

50 minutes ago, First0rder said:

Welcome Nathan.?? ??Out of Curiosity, were did you get the RC from??? Only asking as WTF armor offers them. so if you havnt already, check out his RCs.??

thx??

thanks. Wicked armor... i looked at their website and used their store on etsy. if i bought wrong, oh well, ill work around it, but their stuff looked pretty good

• Love 1

I just want to say thank you to all of you. Having a trooper costume has been a life long dream for me. Quite literally... I remember back to the 90's with the special edition vhs that had armor sales pamphlets in them and being a little boy wishing I had the money for it.. I love the MMCC, it lets me be as creative as I can be, but the level of support I have seen here without even having anything to my name makes my day. It actually makes me tear up a little. I know this will be a long road, with as many twists and bumps as there can be, but bad guys doing good doesnt even cover how I'm feeling. Seriously, thank you.??

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, DemorKodiko said:

Armor parties? What are these armor parties you speak of???

Stay tuned ;)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Welcome !!

wicked armor!? ?? Wow. ??You will be the first approved one. ! ?? ?? If you need help let me know. ?? I have built a few. ?? ??

• Love 1

Maker of armor

16 minutes ago, rottie said:

Well not the wicked armor. ?? But hit up foo on the clone sight ?? ??He can give you all need info

i realized after i bought it. I'm one the clonetrooper forums and have seen some posts about wicked armor. mostly what ive seen about them is that there are minor issues regarding seaming and whatnot. But i have been watching foo's YouTube vids to et a better understanding. i will certainly him up about the neck seal and how to get the boots. The boots and gloves are the only things atm that i am unsure of what to do for. i am confident that i can modify the armor as needed to fit the 501st standards. if not a just have a cool looking costume for fun times.

Edited by DemorKodiko
misspelling and grammer
  • Love 1

Boots and gloves hit up ??Giovanni Rodriguez on Facebook ?? ??Cheapest gloves and only guy that makes the boots ?? ??Aka crow64 on the clone fourm

Maker of armor

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/5/2018 at 9:44 AM, Alay said:

Please welcome our newest recruit, Nathan Philips aka @DemorKodiko??to the Connecticut Garrison forums!

Nathan is from Groton, CT and is looking to build a Republic Commando Grunt / Niner!

??

Nathan, please be sure to ask any questions you might have, familiarize yourself with our Imperial Protocol, and be sure to set up a build thread in our Costume Building section so we can follow along with your progress!

Hi Nathan !??

??

I work at the Submarine Base in Groton...we should hookup for lunch if you are around during the day....

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506