Hello from Shelton

I don't know if on the old site I properly introduced myself but?? my name is Quentin and not entirely new just didn't know how to work the?? forum all that well when i first joined. Got the hang of it though but wanted to just reintroduce myself again properly. Im from Shelton but currently going to school in New York. I?? am?? working towards having a approved Del?? Mekko tie uniform and am hoping to join you all. I am hoping to meet with other members to?? discuss?? and figure out how to finish some of the parts of the costume as I will be buying armor kits in the near future.?? Have a great day and cant wait to hopefully join you all one day!

• Love 1

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

Welcome!?? Be sure to check out our Armor Party in a couple of weeks if you're looking to meet some members of the Garrison!

??

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

3 hours ago, Alay said:

Welcome!?? Be sure to check out our Armor Party in a couple of weeks if you're looking to meet some members of the Garrison!

??

thanks and when is the armor party? part of the message says i dont have permission to see what you sent.??

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

3 hours ago, Halfrek said:

Hi Quentin, lots of great people here to help with building your costume. If you have a chance check out one of the armor parties.??

Hi Paul, yes indeed and yes always looking out for the dates of the armor parties!??

1 hour ago, qsalgado40011 said:

thanks and when is the armor party? part of the message says i dont have permission to see what you sent.??

You should be able to see that forum now.??

April 14th @ the Portal

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Welcome Quentin! I???m a fellow Shelton troop myself, although moving to Seymour right up the road this weekend. Let me know if you ever need help with anything at all!

• Love 2

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

On 3/27/2018 at 7:01 PM, Feliz said:

Welcome Quentin! I???m a fellow Shelton troop myself, although moving to Seymour right up the road this weekend. Let me know if you ever need help with anything at all!

Hi Nicholas, wow that's awesome! good luck with the move, and yes you will probably hear from me soon once im able to get the funds for the armor kits. College isnt the of friends when it comes to our wallets as you probably know. Thank you!

5 hours ago, THE TROOPER said:

Welcome Q. See you at the armor partaay.

thank you! I have to see if im gonna be around that weekend, going to college in NY means weekends might get busy with work. Hoping to make one of the parties eventually.??

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome!??

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)