TV Appearance - In Good Company with Ron Dukenski - 08/04/18 02:00 PM to 08/04/18 04:00 PM

The??Public Access Coordinator at CTV192 Community Access TV in Newtown and public affairs show director has asked for an interview with the Connecticut 501st Garrison to help spread word on our charity acts and our mission.?? This interview will be televised and available as VOD!

Our PR Director will be fielding the majority of the interview, with myself running backup.?? The host says they have space for 3-4 extra costumed background characters which would really look awesome!

This event will be 501st only-costumes.?? If you're RSVPing please be sure you can attend as space is limited!

ARRIVAL TIME:?? 1:30PM

http://www.goctv192.com/Pages/Watch Now.html

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? TV Appearance - In Good Company with Ron Dukenski

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• The topic was featured

Wow this will be awesome!?? id like to be one of the TKs in the background if avail.??

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

26 minutes ago, First0rder said:

Wow this will be awesome!?? id like to be one of the TKs in the background if avail.??

Can you bring your FO Executioner??? :)

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

As an FYI, they said they have extra area available if people want to attend in non-costumed.?? Their small filming area limits the number of costumed.?? Let me know if you'd like to attend plain clothes or wrangle for us.

8qAXZbQ.png

I???d go if that???s cool

• Love 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

Oh wait, looks like you already have more than 4. I???d there???s no room, no worries!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

50 minutes ago, Feliz said:

Oh wait, looks like you already have more than 4. I???d there???s no room, no worries!

There's one slot left.?? It's 6 all together (4 + 2 interviewees) :)

??

8qAXZbQ.png

Lord Vader will be attending unless you want the walking carpet to come instead.??

??

What is the time for this?

Edited by jimsprenkle

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

1 hour ago, jimsprenkle said:

Lord Vader will be attending unless you want the walking carpet to come instead.??

??

What is the time for this?

Awesome!?? Vader please... 501st costumes only for this one so only villains.

We're still working out the final details :)

8qAXZbQ.png

Very cook Joan! I can???t rsvp though as it???s capped :(??the calendar won???t let me

Edited by Feliz

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Swwweeetttt!!! You rock!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Aww yeah!! Sweet! Yeah FO Executioner for sure! We???ll rock this??

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

5 hours ago, Astraline said:

I'll wrangle and be an audience member!!

Thanks Joan!

8qAXZbQ.png

Me!

Please!

Sandtrooper - Andy Tam

??

Ooops, just saw the cap....

Does that mean I can't go... I might cry.

Waaah!! Waaah!!

Edited by Wildcardz

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

8 hours ago, Wildcardz said:

Me!

Please!

Sandtrooper - Andy Tam

??

Ooops, just saw the cap....

Does that mean I can't go... I might cry.

Waaah!! Waaah!!

Sorry Andy, we're at cap :(??You can come as a wrangler/audience member, they said they could seat a couple, and if we have someone drop you're welcome to be first on the reserve list :)

??

8qAXZbQ.png

19 hours ago, Alay said:

Sorry Andy, we're at cap :(??You can come as a wrangler/audience member, they said they could seat a couple, and if we have someone drop you're welcome to be first on the reserve list :)

??

Okay! I will be there to help wrangle and also will bring my armor just in case any can't make it that day.

Reserve list. At least I am finally first in something. haha

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

So, word back from the host... we might add a little meet & greet after the interview, which I can hopefully squeeze a few more of our troopers into!?? If you'd be interested in doing that please let me know!

8qAXZbQ.png

19 minutes ago, Alay said:

So, word back from the host... we might add a little meet & greet after the interview, which I can hopefully squeeze a few more of our troopers into!?? If you'd be interested in doing that please let me know!

Thumbs up emoji

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png

• 4 weeks later...

Gonna give the host final headcount for attendance come Saturday.?? Does anyone else want to come as an audience member sans costume??? ??If so please let me know before Saturday!

??

Adult fans/friends/family/etc are welcome to take audience member seats.?? They have up to 14 tickets for us.?? I'd probably suggest only adults for now due to noise considerations of a studio environment.?? Just let me know!

8qAXZbQ.png

IMPORTANT; Date is changing, CTV had a scheduling issue with the host!?? I'll get back with new date ASAP!

8qAXZbQ.png

• The title was changed to IMPORTANT UPDATE! READ POST! TV Appearance - In Good Company with Ron Dukenski - 06/16/18 12:00 AM

Okay, we're trying to schedule for an August weekend date.?? Sorry for the wait and the shuffling folks.

8qAXZbQ.png