TV Appearance - In Good Company with Ron Dukenski - 08/04/18 02:00 PM to 08/04/18 04:00 PM

Okay, new scheduled day is up.?? If anyone can't make the new date, please let me know!

@jimsprenkle??Any chance you'd still be able to Vader?

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Aug 4th on a Saturday - still good.????

Oh change that time in the subject line.?? 12am looks funny, haha

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

August 4th is good??with me.

Just like before, I will be where ever you need me. And will bring my armor for the meet and greet.

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

• 3 weeks later...

I will vader this. If possible can my fianc?? come as my handler to assist me in suiting up? If not i will understand??

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

7 hours ago, jimsprenkle said:

I will vader this. If possible can my fianc?? come as my handler to assist me in suiting up? If not i will understand??

Should be able to!

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 3 weeks later...

Hey folks,

So the August 4th date stands, we're meeting them at 2pm.?? ??The Meet & Greet after/before is a no-go, so it'll just be the interview and such.

We have the rough question list and they'll be doing some dry run stuff beforehand.

@Backpacks Got Jets??you still up for being the interviewee?

8qAXZbQ.png

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jimsprenkle said:

What is the time for this? I dont see anything??

Hey Jim, we were still getting the time confirmation worked out up until last week and updating the post slipped my mind.?? We're starting at 2PM, so I'd suggest getting there a little bit earlier (1:30PM or so) so we have extra time to get ready and situated.

??

8qAXZbQ.png

Looking forward to this!!?? Everyone still going that signed up??? ??

Im Bringing the Executioner still?>?? just confirming :)

Andy

• Love 1

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736

If any of you want to stop by my crib after the event I can grill some burgers or dogs and get beer!

??

I live about 30 minutes from the event in Seymour??

Edited by Feliz
  • Love 2

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

@FelizSounds Fantastic and thanks for the Invite!?? ill be there :)??

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736

If no one needs a wrangler or extra hand, then in will sit out for this one. The time switch for this event had changed??my other things that I have to do later in the day. Sorry

• Love 1

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

2 hours ago, Wildcardz said:

If no one needs a wrangler or extra hand, then in will sit out for this one. The time switch for this event had changed??my other things that I have to do later in the day. Sorry

No prob!?? Thanks for letting us know Andy :)

8qAXZbQ.png

Reminder: We're arriving at 1:30 so we have dressing up time!

8qAXZbQ.png

I???lL get there a wee bit earlier give I???m a slow dresser :)

• Love 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

If anyone is interested in stopping by my place after for a beer or burgers, let me know tonight so I can plan on the food and beer

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

6 minutes ago, Feliz said:

If anyone is interested in stopping by my place after for a beer or burgers, let me know tonight so I can plan on the food and beer

@Chewy??and I for sure.?? @First0rder??also seemed like he was planning to.

We'll be bringing drink stuff to share and probably corn to grill

8qAXZbQ.png

Swweeettt!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Thanks for coming down everyone! When the TV station plays the interviews we'll post it up to watch.

38421258_2149147841997076_623564367308259328_o.jpg

38442302_2149146948663832_8146994979835740160_o.jpg

38451404_2149146091997251_9075248506125418496_o.jpg

38612409_2149152828663244_4834262622549311488_o.jpg

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."