Blaze Imperial Bridge Crew

Got all the parts for my Imperial Bridge Crew uniform. The one problem I have is the boots don't fit over my calfs.

172792725_IMG_E27401.thumb.JPG.208d1b809e462ce89a276fc6ef8c9fee.JPG1417734635_IMG_E27391.thumb.JPG.7510bc2bcd0fcc261b1cd07156f008f4.JPG

Rob Schneider
AKA Blaze
Blaze Maker Creations

Member of
Mouse Droid Builders Club
R2 Builders Club

CT Ghostbusters

Sorry about the boots man! Looks great regardless!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

Looking great!?? You can possibly stretch the boots if they're a close fit... @Astraline did it to hers I believe.

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

I have a boot stretcher for the tops of the boots if you want it. I used it for my boots

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

I guess the calf part of the boot is not leather. Went to 4 shoe repair stores. They said there is nothing that can be done. I don???t know what I???m going to do about the boots.

Rob Schneider
AKA Blaze
Blaze Maker Creations

Member of
Mouse Droid Builders Club
R2 Builders Club

CT Ghostbusters

On 5/17/2018 at 10:18 AM, blazemaker said:

I guess the calf part of the boot is not leather. Went to 4 shoe repair stores. They said there is nothing that can be done. I don???t know what I???m going to do about the boots.

Have the shoe??cobbler cut a 6" or so slice on the insides of the boots from the top down, then have him stitch in some black elastic fabric so it expands to your calf size....just a thought.

Edited by Jimbo

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

• 1 year later...