Hartford Yard Goats Stars Wars Night - 06/01/18 05:45 PM

Star Wars Night at the Hartford Yard Goats.?? We'd be doing our thing, entertaining the kids and posing for pictures.

Arrival: 5:00 pm??to be in costume and ready to go at 5:45 pmwhen the gates open.

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Hartford Yard Goats Stars Wars Night

Joan Holycross-Otto

ID-31461

Imperial Staff Officer

@Chewy and I will be attending

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 2 weeks later...

Moved to Confirmed

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Upon arrival, they can come to the Yard Goats Executive Entrance at the corner of Main and Pleasant street, and at the front desk they can ask for me, Caroline Jette. I'll direct them to a place to change.??

• Love 1

Joan Holycross-Otto

ID-31461

Imperial Staff Officer

This is tonight!??

8qAXZbQ.png