Please welcome our newest recruit - Devin Dziedzic

Please welcome our newest recruit, Devin Dziedzic, aka??@ASeaTurtle?? to the Connecticut Garrison forums!

Devin is from Torrington, CT.?? He's looking to build an ARC Trooper costume, or something TK/Clone related!

Devin, please check out??Imperial Protocol??for more information, and be sure to set up a build thread in our??Costume Building??section.

Please be sure to review the??Membership Approval Handbook??for more information!?? If you have any questions feel free to ask??:)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Thank you kindly!! I look forward to what is to come and can't wait to learn how to create my own costume!

I've always enjoy Star Wars from a young age and I've been active in Boy Scouts and other organizations since I was a little kid. I'm drawing to the end of my time in college, so I've been looking for something new to do/learn. I figured the 501st was the perfect place to begin, so here I am!!

Edited by ASeaTurtle
Spelling/adding intro

Welcome Devin!!??

• Love 1

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

1 hour ago, Backpacks Got Jets said:

WELCOME!

??

and can you please spell your last name phonetically... because there's no way im saying that right

Depends on how you want to pronounce it. We just accept any way, we're used to people not getting it. Even people in the family pronounce it differently (my father has ~20 cousins). We pronounce it De-zick. In actual polish, the dz sounds like a j, so it would be Jiejic.??

• Love 1

Welcome aboard Devin! Great to??have you here!??

• Love 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)