Space Expo 2019 @ New England Air Museum - 04/06/19 10:00 AM to 04/06/19 04:00 PM

Chewy

1 hour ago, Wildcardz said:

Please add me.

Andy Tam - Wrangler

For whoever needs me.

But will bring my TIE, in case we want one.

??

Thanks Andy!

On 2/16/2019 at 1:41 PM, jimsprenkle said:

I have more than one suit so it???s ok

might bring my scout trooper??

It's appreciated,??@jimsprenkle! I still get people asking about your Wookiee at the museum from time-to-time! :P??

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

If anyone is interested, we're gonna meet up afterwards for some drinks and wings and things. ;)

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)

HI, guys...

I'm a member of Garrison Carida in Pennsylvania, but before moving out of state several years ago we lived in Manchester for nearly two decades.?? Our daughter still lives in Connecticut (Coventry) and I visit as often as possible.?? I'm??planning a trip up to see her in early April, and if the travel dates work out??I'd love to fall in with you on April 6th for the NE Air Museum event as a TK.

Thanks!

??

A.J.

• Love 2

699440528_ajsignatureCenturion.png.a521b986d293a91152263b26ae08919a.png

13 minutes ago, A.J. Hamler said:

HI, guys...

I'm a member of Garrison Carida in Pennsylvania, but before moving out of state several years ago we lived in Manchester for nearly two decades.?? Our daughter still lives in Connecticut (Coventry) and I visit as often as possible.?? I'm??planning a trip up to see her in early April, and if the travel dates work out??I'd love to fall in with you on April 6th for the NE Air Museum event as a TK.

Thanks!

??

A.J.

Of course mate, we'd love to have you!

Let us know a bit closer to the date if you're going to be around and I'll pass your name along with ours to the event host. :)

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Hello!?? I looked around on the forums for protocols/guidelines for out-of-Garrison signups, but didn't see any, so my apologies if I missed something.

I was wondering if you still have room for more people for this troop.?? In particular, I was musing about trying to get a bunch of New England Garrison / Alderaan Base pilots to show up.?? Since it'd be short notice, I'm a bit dubious I'll get anyone, but Murphy's Law states that if I don't mention it in advance, I'll get 2398472 people showing up.?? :)?? I think it might be realistic that I'd get maybe 2-3 other people to come along.

Also, if your Rebel Legion Base has their own forums, could someone provide me a link, please??? (http://newsite.rebellegion.com/kamino-base/??told me to try kamino-base.com, which bounces for me.)?? I don't know if CTG works hand-in-hand with your RL counterparts, or if you organize things separately.

Lastly, how easy is it to just partially troop this event??? I may want to only do the 10am-noon shift; other NEG/AB people may similarly want to sleep in a bit and come for the 1-3pm shift --??but if that'd be weird and being there all day would be preferred, I'll definitely pass that along.

As I am completely new to how your Garrison & Base do things, I'm very keen to follow your practices, so any guidance would be very appreciated.

See you around the galaxy :)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Thanamira said:

As I am completely new to how your Garrison & Base do things, I'm very keen to follow your practices, so any guidance would be very appreciated.

I'll let @Chewy??or @First0rder??chime in with more details on any of the specifics, but on the whole; as long as attendance at an event isn't capped (this one isn't capped!) just post on the forum saying you'd like to attend, let us know if it's as a face character so we can avoid duplication of face characters, show up and have fun :)

The Rebel Legion for CT goes through Kamino Base, which I believe is ran out of this facebook group:????https://www.facebook.com/groups/125539920833251/?? Rebel Legion members of all bases have an open invitation to all events in the CTG (unless attendance capped, as mentioned above, which this event isn't.)

A bunch of pilots would be AWESOME!!

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Also, thanks for the quick reply!
I still need to nail down details of my Saturday, so I'm not totally sure if I can make it.?? (Really hoping to, but Magic 8-Ball says "check back later".)

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Thanamira said:

Hello!?? I looked around on the forums for protocols/guidelines for out-of-Garrison signups, but didn't see any, so my apologies if I missed something.

I was wondering if you still have room for more people for this troop.?? In particular, I was musing about trying to get a bunch of New England Garrison / Alderaan Base pilots to show up.?? Since it'd be short notice, I'm a bit dubious I'll get anyone, but Murphy's Law states that if I don't mention it in advance, I'll get 2398472 people showing up.?? :)?? I think it might be realistic that I'd get maybe 2-3 other people to come along.

Also, if your Rebel Legion Base has their own forums, could someone provide me a link, please??? (http://newsite.rebellegion.com/kamino-base/??told me to try kamino-base.com, which bounces for me.)?? I don't know if CTG works hand-in-hand with your RL counterparts, or if you organize things separately.

Lastly, how easy is it to just partially troop this event??? I may want to only do the 10am-noon shift; other NEG/AB people may similarly want to sleep in a bit and come for the 1-3pm shift --??but if that'd be weird and being there all day would be preferred, I'll definitely pass that along.

See you around the galaxy :)

Hi David! As @Alay??said, so long as we're not capped on numbers and going overboard with the same face character, you guys are very welcome to take part in our events. Notre maison est votre maison. ;)

Current CO of Kamino Base is Nicki Laporte??and XO is Dave Spencer. I'm not quite sure either what their current website arrangement is.

I think coming for the entire days preferable as that's what we've agreed with the event host, but it's not a big deal if you guys just want to do one-half of the day. More pilots would definitely fit the theme of the event. :P

??

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Ahhh, tres bien!?? (And thus is the extent of my knowledge of French.?? :) )

Sadly, I already promised some larp friends I'd hang out with them in the afternoon (other friends??? Is that allowed?!?), otherwise I'd happily stick around.?? I'll let people know preference, and it's not even clear to me that I can make it.?? (Now, if the speed limit between CT and MA went up to 90mph, that'd be helpful...)

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Chewy said:

Notre maison est votre maison

... stop it :P

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Alas, my Magic 8-Ball has resolved that, no, I can't make this fit.?? Arghhh!

But I've made a gcal note for 2020 to look for this event again.?? :)??

Wow, okay, more coffee.?? For some reason I thought this troop was this weekend.?? Back on the calendar.?? (I'll, uh, go drink more coffee and stop posting for awhile.?? Yes.)

Edited by Thanamira
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Thanamira said:

Alas, my Magic 8-Ball has resolved that, no, I can't make this fit.?? Arghhh!

But I've made a gcal note for 2020 to look for this event again.?? :)??

Wow, okay, more coffee.?? For some reason I thought this troop was this weekend.?? Back on the calendar.?? (I'll, uh, go drink more coffee and stop posting for awhile.?? Yes.)

I like you. :P

• Love 2

Z1MzQD1.jpg

14 minutes ago, A.J. Hamler said:

HI guys...

My travel plans are confirmed and I'll definitely be joining you for Space Expo.?? Thanks for allowing me to fall in with you.?? I'm looking forward to it.

A.J.

That's awesome news!?? See you then :)

8qAXZbQ.png

On 2/28/2019 at 3:07 PM, A.J. Hamler said:

HI, guys...

Thanks!

??

A.J.

Looking forward to meeting you AJ... I've lived in Manchester since 1994.

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

I have cross posted this to our calendar so other folks can see and join in. Once again thank you to everyone for making us feel welcomed. We love you guys and gals

• Love 2

vaderscastle2.jpg

3 hours ago, macloed316 said:

You may dispense with the pleasantries Commander. I am here to put you back on schedule.

1872656666_giphy(2).gif.1aedd7b4b9cc3e85b4a8683e88735427.gif

Z1MzQD1.jpg

12 hours ago, Mawee2018 said:

It???s me Mary Eveler AKA Poe. I be interested to join you all!!! Hope some good guys be there not like Mystic!!!

I heard rumblings of some Rebel Pilots potentially coming along too.?? Obviously, you'll be the best star pilot in the galaxy ;)

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

Been poking a few NEG/AB people - I see Tad (probably OT x-wing pilot?) and Krista (IC?) have signed up, and hopefully Scott (Jedi?) will be along as well.?? I'll be coming in TLJ briefing room x-wing pilot.?? Someone's gotta watch Poe's back, make sure he doesn't get demoted??again, sigh...

??