Space Expo 2019 @ New England Air Museum - 04/06/19 10:00 AM to 04/06/19 04:00 PM

Chewy

4 minutes ago, macloed316 said:

Cant wait to see everyone tomorrow. This will be a day long remembered.

"The last time we ever invited the NEG/AB to??anything." -- General Tagge, I think it was?

2 hours ago, Thanamira said:

TIE pilots...????shakes head sadly

Doug, the CTG forums have discussion threads per events, apparently, so the calendar listing is over here:

(I mean, I'm NEG/AB??too, so hopefully I'm not doing it wrong, either.?? X-wing pilots, y'know...?? ;) )

??

There's also a social get-together afterwards (I can't make it, alas!); I'm sure peeps would appreciate RSVPs if you're planning on going.

---

As long as I'm posting: I'm trying to recruit another NEG/AB member to show up.?? Morrigan just (like, literally today!) got her Resistance Technician approved - I think it might be first in the Legion? so I'm trying to armtwist her into coming.?? She said she'd get back to me ASAP.

So my question is: is there a cutoff time for signing up??? I didn't know if we needed to get a list of names to NEAM by a certain time or not.

And thanks again to all of CTG for being awesome and letting us come!?? ????????

Damn David is doing our job for us! :P

Just sign up on the event by clicking that "Going" button and you're done!

We have room for more, we gave them a name list with a few extra buffer slots just in case!

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Hey, please shoot me a text on 860 986 0338 if you plan on arriving past 10, or need help getting to the museum. Thank you! :)

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

Fun troop and good to see everyone. Nice to meet the new members and NEG group!

Thank you Command Staff on setting this up again. Long day but good event!!

• Like 2

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler