Stepping back for a while

??Unfortunately I???m going to have to step back from being active in as many events as I can because of personal situations,the event at the end of this month is probably going to be my last event for sometime as I can???t see going out and trooping events while trying to find ??A place to live as the house I am in currently has been sold out from under me and I have to the end of the month to get out. It saddens me to have to do this because it makes me happy to do this stuff and I know its a good distraction from real life but this is a little too much to be able to hide under a helmet and be ok. I will try to do what i can when i get back on my feet and can enjoy it. ??Right now i cant do it and I have even thought of selling my suits but my fianc?? will not let me cus she knows how happy it makes me and i want to be able to do it. So for now i have to go??

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

Jim, I'm so sorry to hear that!?? I hope everything turns out as best as it can quickly.

Like Joe says; we're here for you if you need anything.?? As a garrison and??as friends.?? If you ever need anything please do not hesitate to give me a call or send me a message.

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Yoda would say to you...'find a place to live you will soon'???

Hang in there and no more??crazy talk of selling your gear/soul, OK ?????

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506