getting dirty ....Sandy build.

Feliz

Awesome!

??

I've on weathered a HWT, but the oldest saying I'm sure applies; less is more!

More white(ish) armor is always great :)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Yeah, I think I???m gunna clean a bit off and see how it looks once I get the fullers earth and apply that lightly. Fortunately this stuff isn???t a pain to remove!??

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

I love the slightly raised brow on your helmet. It's like "You lookin' at me, huh?". I definitely want to see more pictures!

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

I love the slightly raised brow on your helmet. It's like "You lookin' at me, huh?". I definitely want to see more pictures!

That's the Move Along trooper high brow ;)

Image result for move along

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Yeah! I???m didn???t mean to have it quite like that but I don???t think the movie versions were perfect either. Guess I???m going for ???the Rock??? TD!??

??

Did a a little more work to the lid sine then . I may need a little assistance. With sizing the armor though. Sometimes that???s a two person gig.

F7C7ECE9-39AD-4AD4-A6D4-114707EB335F.jpeg

• Love 2

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

The docking bay 94 TD version has a similar brow!??

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Heck yeah Homie!!!??

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

Slowly but surely my friends!!

6B9328D9-EC63-4542-9AFC-0A4FE08CA27B.jpeg

• Love 2

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

2ECC126A-5CBD-41E5-AE3B-7FAEDA0EEC6D.jpeg

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Let me know if you need more silicone floppy ones for nomex gloves ;)

??

8qAXZbQ.png

Thighs almost there. Need to install the ammo belt in the right thigh. Mine met its demise so I???ll need a new one!

3BDD407B-7A22-44C4-8EE3-18E7BDF91FD7.jpeg

• Love 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

On 2/10/2019 at 8:03 PM, Alay said:

Let me know if you need more silicone floppy ones for nomex gloves ;)

??

Can I get a set please?

Name your price.???

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

50 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Can I get a set please?

Name your price.???

Pfft like I'd ask for money from you ? I'll pour a set tonight

??

I saw the set in set and we're not really sure who it all was made by.?? It's got some aspects of an AM kit, but it looks a little mixed and matched.?? I thought the forearms were anovos but they're too bright white to be theirs.

8qAXZbQ.png

Yup! I got it from an Empire Garrison member who thought it was MTK but he was off. Some parts are MTK but some are NE, which is an older version of the AM I believe. It???s been a little challenging getting it to code but it seems to be working out.??

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

You can certainly borrow my backpack Nick, instead of building/buying one for??approval, if you want.

Thanks Sarah B , you totally rock !

• Love 1

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

On 2/15/2019 at 7:37 AM, Jimbo said:

You can certainly borrow my backpack Nick, instead of building/buying one for??approval, if you want.

Thanks Sarah B , you totally rock !

Much appreciated Jim! I don't need a pack for approval, fortunately but I do want to get one eventually! Would love to know how you built yours though. Throw me a PM!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Made a bit more progress today thanks to Andy Tams assistance!??

fullsizeoutput_1b.jpeg

IMG_3475.JPG

IMG_3478.JPG

IMG_3477.JPG

• Love 2

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Small step for man...

??

Huge leap for TD kind.

755FC92A-EAD7-46E5-ADB5-96150AE7EEC6.jpeg

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

It's together!!!!

Are those screws I see in there for non-functional accuracy? ;)?? I appreciate that extra detail!

8qAXZbQ.png