MudTrooper

Ok Everyone,

Here go nothing. I figured it was time to start this thread. I've only got?? a few things as of not but I wanted to let you all know I am working on this.?? I've ordered an armor kit and now i'm waiting patiently (or not so patiently) for it to arrive. I've been told it should ship out on Monday.??

??

The only actual work I've done so??far is to remove the logo tag from the gloves. Evidently the tiny holes left by the threads are actually screen accurate. This weekend I am planning on dyeing my plash black.

Lou

Photo Feb 11, 21 00 28.jpg

• Love 1

Make sure you join any build groups on Facebook too, they'll have links and other builds you can follow along with???

Buying the wrong thing can be a huge waste of money, and those groups can point you in the right direction fastest.??

Hey Louis,?? theres another FB group thats good and worth you checking out.?? look for "Imperial Swamp Troopers aka Mudtroopers Builder Group".

There youll find a trooper name:?? Darren Vaughan aka JAFO.?? hes a great resource.?? but i think hes in both groups.

Andy

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

40 minutes ago, First0rder said:

Hey Louis,?? theres another FB group thats good and worth you checking out.?? look for "Imperial Swamp Troopers aka Mudtroopers Builder Group".

There youll find a trooper name:?? Darren Vaughan aka JAFO.?? hes a great resource.?? but i think hes in both groups.

Andy

To pile on...

Ricky Resurreccion has an amazing mud trooper as well and may be worth reaching out to.?? I believe he's involved in that FB group.

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

11 hours ago, Foxhound621 said:

Make sure you join any build groups on Facebook too, they'll have links and other builds you can follow along with???

Buying the wrong thing can be a huge waste of money, and those groups can point you in the right direction fastest.??

That???s true. I bought everything I thought was good for Vader and nothing was useful and it was a big waste of time and money.??

I would ask as many questions about what you are going to buy or are thinking on buying to save money and aggravation if you get something that???s not useful??

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the support and encouragement. ??I???m already getting help from the groups on FB and have been in touch with some very helpful people. Now the hard work begins. ??

38451698-7C8C-48C7-B601-1FEDCC8436C3.jpeg

• Love 1

Neat!!! Oh man you're gonna look awesome

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Very nice!!! Definitely looking forward to seeing your progress on this!!!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

Jim???s casting in black now? That???s cool.??

Oh and the Mudtrooper CRL is now officially out so be sure to check on it for reference??

http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TX_-_Mudtrooper

??

hope this helps and make sure to keep sharing progress pics ?

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

Thanks. ??I???ve already got the CRL printed out and treating it like a sacred text. Ha ha ha. ??I???ve started the process but f getting things primed and painted. ??One thing that is really great about this kit is that it???s supposed to look like it???s been through a war so I???m not stressing over mistakes in paint. ??

A6E0A802-3E76-49F7-9C28-D6FDA3DA3418.jpeg

• Love 2

Dude! Definitely a great start!!! This will look awesome once done and dirtied up! ??I will have to live vicariously through your build of this!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

Ok made some progress over the last week. ?? Learning as I go as well. ??I???m leaning heavily on the Mudtrooper group on Facebook. They have been very helpful. ??

926415F0-7796-4F76-A773-8F987873117E.jpeg

61E70254-13C5-4E35-8A76-0C99A622A25D.jpeg

DAE94E06-BB39-481F-845C-A56ABEAAFA33.jpeg

9E7FA6BC-4603-4546-9353-6C47908E9F29.jpeg

• Love 1

Yeah dude! This is looking good!??

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

I want to see those goggles when you're done!?? Really thinking about doing the trench officer getup, and I've been debating if I want to modify sold goggles or get custom cast ones like yours

8qAXZbQ.png

Goggles are next of my task list. ??Mine were cast in the kit from Jim Tripon but I think there are 3D print files available if you just want to go that route. ??