MudTrooper

3 minutes ago, Mylehigh said:

So, I???m getting close. ??When the time comes who do i talk to about getting my approval to officially join the legion?

Hey, when you're done head on over to the Imperial protocol section here in the forums and head down to the membership and approval handbook. From there follow the steps found under the approval process section. Then the GML's will take it from there!

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

14 hours ago, Mylehigh said:

So, I???m getting close. ??When the time comes who do i talk to about getting my approval to officially join the legion?

@qsalgado40011??beat me to it, but here's a link ;)

??

If you have any questions @MagyarSoldat??and @First0rder??(our GMLs) should be able to help, or post them here :)

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

This is coming along awesome dude!!! Gettin dirty!??

• Love 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo awesome!!!

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 2 months later...

You look badass! Fingers crossed for you! ?

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Mylehigh said:

Now where do we need a Mudtrooper??deployed?

Terrificon in August !

• Like 1

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506