Star Wars night with the Pawtucket Red Sox

Hey all you peeps in the CTG. I want to extend an invite to all who may be interested. On June 8th the Pawtucket Red Sox will be having their annual Star Wars night. For those who might not know the Pawtucket Red Sox are the AAA affiliate of the Boston Red Sox. Chances are you might see some future big leaguers there.?? If any of you would be interested just click the link and sign up. I want you to know that you are welcome to join us and I really hope some of you can make it up. They treat us really well and it is a ton of fun. Anyway enough of my talking here is the link.

https://www.501neg.com/calendar/event/1513-star-wars-night-with-the-pawtucket-red-sox/

• Like 1

vaderscastle2.jpg

There???s a good chance I will be going to this one! Thanks for the info. :)

??

***I have signed up for this one***

Anyone else from CTG going?

Edited by Swiftcloud
Update
  • Like 1

I???d like to sign up as a possibility in my Wookiee suit as of now. I can???t access the forums to post there.??

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2019 at 2:01 PM, jimsprenkle said:

I???d like to sign up as a possibility in my Wookiee suit as of now. I can???t access the forums to post there.??

Do you have a NEG forum account? I can help you get access to the NEG boards once you register.

Edited by Madrox
  • Like 1

Kasy Smoot

NEG????Jango

Who else is coming up?

??

Don't believe what Christopher say's.

I'm a nice guy!?

Hi Christopher?

• Like 2
10 hours ago, magni said:

Who else is coming up?

??

Don't believe what Christopher say's.

I'm a nice guy!?

Hi Christopher?

Hello dear.

I'd like to troop this but I gotta see what my work schedule looks like. I might have to shuffle some hours around...

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

• 4 weeks later...

Hello There??CTG folks!??

The game is tomorrow and if anyone else would like to attend you are more than welcome to!?? Just follow the link in the first post and sign up if you want to come out. Those of you who are coming, see you tomorrow!

• Like 1

Kasy Smoot

NEG????Jango

• 4 weeks later...

I realized I never thanked everyone that came up for this so please allow me to do so. You guys rock and I thank you for being a part of this. Was a great troop.

• Like 1

vaderscastle2.jpg