CTG Christmas Party 2019 ideas

I'm looking to make reservations for a small get-together in the holiday season (besides our anticipated usual dinner after the Prospector troop), and I'm interested in suggestions for a place and food type. Somewhere Middletown-way perhaps? The town has a lot of nice places to eat and is roughly equidistant to most people in the state I think. @Backpacks Got Jets- you reckon somewhere like Eli Canon's would be able to do us in December?

• Like 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

Eli Canon's????is a great place for a party....I'll vote for it.

Super easy access and central.

• Like 1

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

Eli Cannons is a good spot but given the time of year it'll be cold which means main dining room which means it'll get kinda crowded.?? I'm not sure if they take any type of large advanced reservations or anything.?? I wouldn't book a big party there on anything but an off-night just for convenience and comfort.

??

If we want to stay middletown way:

La Boca - Mexican
Puerta Vallarta - Mexican
ION - Vegan
Forbidden City Bistro- Chinese
HERD (Expensive) - Steak
Sliders - American
Amici - Italian
Fujiya Ramen - Noodles
Esca?? Wine Bar - Snooty but tasty $$$$$$$
Moonlight - Japanese Habachi/Sushi
Tavern at the Armory - Nice ambiance, rotating menu, tasty & nice

??

• Like 1

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png

@Backpacks Got Jets - have you ever tried the Celtic Cavern in Middletown? Seems like a nice place to eat. I reckon we should aim for a reservation of 10 or so? Perhaps a few more depending on schedules and how early we can get the reservation booked.

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

Celtic Cavern is a really nice bar.?? But similar to Eli Cannons you're looking at limited space.?? If they can put that many people together it Would be a lot better than Elis for a table for 10 or so but much more than that and you're pushing it.

I'm not really sure their situation for large reservations.???? Half the place is a bar and the other half is "Bar Seating"

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png