Star Wars Squadrons

Check out??EA PLAY Live??on June 18 at 4:00 p.m. PT for the reveal of more information on??Star Wars:??Squadrons.

??

A possible X-Wing/TIE Fighter successor?

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Looks cool but I need a little more as to what the game is about. Would be cool to see inferno squad again, even if it???s a cameo,??but that???s a biased hope??lol. Overall flying is cool but definitely needs better controls and all from what is in battlefront 2.??

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

I don't think anything will touch the original TIE Fighter, and I'm not much for multiplayer, bit I'm very excited to try this out with my PSVR.?? Battlefront 1 had one VR mission that was enormous fun.

15 hours ago, bsands said:

I don't think anything will touch the original TIE Fighter, and I'm not much for multiplayer, bit I'm very excited to try this out with my PSVR.?? Battlefront 1 had one VR mission that was enormous fun.

??

But imagine TIE Fighter with VR.... dreams!

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

On 6/19/2020 at 7:59 PM, bsands said:

Just give me a VR TIE Interceptor cockpit and I'm in.?? That's been my favorite ship for over 20 years.

Same but with the bomber... what platform you planning to play on? Sounds like we got a squad going ;)

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png

9 hours ago, Alay said:

Same but with the bomber... what platform you planning to play on? Sounds like we got a squad going ;)

I've got a PSVR, so I'll be on the PS4.

I used to love playing X-wing vs TIE fighter back in the day so I'm super excited for this! I'm on PC with the Vive. From what little research I've done, it looks like this game will have cross play across all platforms.

Edited by ndamario