New Guest saying hello

Welcome to the CTG Boards!?? If you need any help with your Grand Admiral costume, I'm the lead advisor for the Imperial Officer Corps detachment and can either help you directly or give you a contact person for more specific knowledge :)

??

We're having an armor party this Saturday in Windsor!?? Stop by if you're bored and wanna meet some of the other members??:)

https://ctg501.com/community/index.php?/topic/706-armor-party-and-hangout-040922-1100-am-to-040922-0200-pm

• Like 2

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Much more comfortable than some of my other outfits :)??. Application is all sent in so now just waiting.?? I look forward to getting to know everyone too!

Wow fantastic costume so far!!!

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Welcome Aboard,??Legairre! Looking great thus far! It's??great to see that??we'll have a proper Admiral on board to order us??around! I am right down??there street from you in Seymour if you ever need help with anything!??

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)