This is the way???

Hi all, looking to get a little more technical here on my Mandalorian Beskar build. Been playing with weathering and working on finishing my shin and vibrobalde. ??Thoughts and advice is very welcome, great to meet some of you at terrificon this year too!DEEB0831-02E2-4E2A-8FAF-8F066DB1D8BA.thumb.jpeg.e72dddcb8a049878dbb2fbcf9fdf8855.jpeg

6F729FFE-CE47-4347-8941-CAB9DE00614D.jpeg

Glad to see that you signed up! Good to see you again at Terrificon. Let us know what kind of questions you have, specifically. We have folks here that are familiar with the Mando costume ????@CTdadalorian20??that I???m sure would be willing to answer any questions. Also, I can help you with your Boba Fett costume too, if that is something you wish to push forward on.

??We have gatherings called ???Armor Parties??? from time to time. These get-togethers are for helping folks with their costumes and to learn/share new techniques for costuming. Plus it???s a a really great way to get to know your fellow members. Be sure to sign up for the next one if you can. Best of luck to you, and welcome to the Garrison.??

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Pete,

Welcome!! All depending onbwhat type of weathering you are planning to do. If it is the mudhorn version. I think it would be really easy. Haha!! Kidding of course.

Come by the armor party in September. We can talk about it.

Andy

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler