Helllooooo Ronan! Pleasure to have you hear sir! Definitely would love to see you get approved and join our Smawesome (small but awesome) crew! I don't know anything about Close boots or the CRL, but I am sure someone here can guide you appropriately! If you'd like to get advice on what may need upgrading, just add some photos here for us to see and we can go over them. A picture of the front, back, both sides with hands held up, pointing forward should be a good start as well as a pic with your helmet off.??

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

Hello Roman!!

Welcome.

I remember seeing your Rex and was a bit jealous. it is really good and you fitted well. Yeah I can give you some ideas with the shoes and helmet (weld), as I have a Captaim Rex II myself.

Let's talk!!!

Andy

??

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

14 hours ago, Feliz said:

Helllooooo Ronan! Pleasure to have you hear sir! Definitely would love to see you get approved and join our Smawesome (small but awesome) crew! I don't know anything about Close boots or the CRL, but I am sure someone here can guide you appropriately! If you'd like to get advice on what may need upgrading, just add some photos here for us to see and we can go over them. A picture of the front, back, both sides with hands held up, pointing forward should be a good start as well as a pic with your helmet off.??

I'll get those photos as soon as I can, will probably be in October since I'm out of state for school.

13 hours ago, Wildcardz said:

Hello Roman!!

Welcome.

I remember seeing your Rex and was a bit jealous. it is really good and you fitted well. Yeah I can give you some ideas with the shoes and helmet (weld), as I have a Captaim Rex II myself.

Let's talk!!!

Andy

??

Sounds good! Can't wait to hear what you have got to say!

9 hours ago, anerdyguy said:

Sounds good! Can't wait to hear what you have got to say!

From what I can tell on the helmet, the weld marks needs to be updated to the CRL requirement.

The helmet has "weld lines" around the edges of the face as shown in reference images.

• These lines are a light blue, blended into dark blue, with dark orange edges.
  • The weld marks do not have depth or dimension.

It is easier than, it reads. I can bring my helmet to the build party to show you.

??

Shoes, I can bring my shoes also.

??

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

43 minutes ago, anerdyguy said:

Sounds good, won't be able to attend one until I finish this semester of college.

No worries, when you have the time. School is more important.

My semester is ending this Friday, then I am done, over and?? graduate.

??

• Like 1

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

On 8/23/2022 at 9:34 PM, Wildcardz said:

No worries, when you have the time. School is more important.

My semester is ending this Friday, then I am done, over and?? graduate.

??

Congrats! Best of luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Here are some details from the CRL on the welds and the look of the shoes. Like I had said, it is less complicated than it looks

??

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2022 at 1:47 PM, Wildcardz said:

Screenshot_20220823-190554_Firefox.jpg

I appreciate all of these! Sorry for the late replies school has been keeping me busy! I'll probably set up a WIP thread when I am on winter break and can actually work on my kit/have access to my tools. Again, thank you for all of the information!

On 9/14/2022 at 1:47 PM, Wildcardz said:

Screenshot_20220823-190554_Firefox.jpg

I appreciate all of these! Sorry for the late replies school has been keeping me busy! I'll probably set up a WIP thread when I am on winter break and can actually work on my kit/have access to my tools. Again, thank you for all of the information!