Free Comic Book Day @ Wilton Library - 05/05/18 12:00 PM to 05/05/18 02:00 PM

Event Name: Free Comic Book Day Celebration
Expected Number of Attendees: ~100

Wilton Library has asked us to come along for a couple of hours to help hand out comics and post for pictures with the kids. We were looked after very well at this event??last year.:)

A secure changing area will be provided.
Water and snacks will be available.
The library will be making a charitable donation to the Newington Children's Center in our name.
Parking for us is available on-site.

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Free Comic Book Day @ Wilton Library

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

• 5 weeks later...

@Chewy and I will be heading to this one... Anyone else? One more and we can confirm this!

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

[mention=316]Chewy[/mention] and I will be heading to this one... Anyone else? One more and we can confirm this!

I wish I could since it???s my home base but I???m heading into the city that day for a show :(

Signature Small 2.png

DS/SL/ID/IC/IN/IG/TI - 20304 | SG -1035

• 2 weeks later...

Can we get one more for this??? This is an awesome little library and it was super fun last year!!!

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 2 weeks later...

Signed up yo!

Edited by Feliz

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)