Fun with Flight Suits

As I’m sure our veteran members are aware, and as our new recruits are learning, there are several costumes that can be made with the standard black flight suit with vinyl cogs. Currently, I’m working on adding to my TIE Reserve to create: the Non-Saga Crew Officer (with the addition of the officer boxes to my belt), Bridge Crew (removing of the gloves and code cylinders for ANH), and eventually, TIE Pilot and Imperial Gunner. So, if you’re looking to build your costume options, I highly recommend grabbing a flight suit and accessorize like it’s going out of style! 

IMG_2956.jpeg

• Love 1

Exactly, it’s a easy way to get multiple suits and be able to switch between them with not a lot of $ for the elaborate kits and you can also be a handler in costume with one of the more elaborate suits to assist with pictures, crowd control, and just general safety for your fellow garrison members. 

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

Get a black tunic/johdpurs and enjoy like 6 more costume configurations too!

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved