ComiConn 2018 At Foxwoods - 06/30/18 10:00 AM to 07/01/18 06:00 PM

Alay

19 hours ago, Alay said:

Day 1 is a close, and with over $400 raised for NAMI!!

$400 on day 1.. WOW!! Thats allot of wounded stormtroopers

What about Day 2?

And the total???!!!

Drum roll please.....

• Love 1

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

??

Thank you Command Staff for setting this con up!! Always fun and always needs 2 days for recovery.

Good to see everyone!! Glad to meet the new members!!! You know who you are. (can't remember everyone's name right now - sorry)

Thank you for NEG to stop by this weekend. (Vader and the commander with the saber)

Just think, we will have another just 2 months away!!!

• Love 1

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

Thanks to everyone at the 501st today special shout out to Andy and Sarah. Andy thanks for all the tips they are huge. This was my first official troop and all you guys and girls made it very special for me...thanks again..

?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??Stan

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Wildcardz said:

$400 on day 1.. WOW!! Thats allot of wounded stormtroopers

What about Day 2?

And the total???!!!

Drum roll please.....

Still counting... after the car is unloaded!?? There'll be an announcement thread ;)

We did get a $1,000 donation on Sunday!!!

27 minutes ago, Depeche25 said:

Thanks to everyone at the 501st today special shout out to Andy and Sarah. Andy thanks for all the tips they are huge. This was my first official troop and all you guys and girls made it very special for me...thanks again..

?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??Stan

Thanks for coming out Stan!?? Was nice meeting you :)?? Keep an eye on our events calendar, we have tons more coming up!

??

Thank you to everyone that joined!?? This event was awesome :)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

newbillamount.PNG.7edd91538d3e365527e150af250b123c.PNG

Day 1 total: $404
Day 2 total: $363
1 charitable donation of $1000 from the Prone Family Foundation. The foundation was established by??Joseph G. Prone of Lawrence, MA, and is executed by Stephen Prone. Stephen spoke to us on the first day and, upon hearing that we were collecting donations for NAMI, wished to match the amount of money we raised each day. He later came to??us again and instead decided to??cut NAMI a check on our behalf for $1000. Obviously this is more than the total we raised through Blast-a-Trooper??and is absolutely bloody fantastic.

Final total: $1767

When NAMI has received this money in the next few days I will be posting a copy of the receipt to confirm the money was handled correctly. I will??also be sending a letter thanking the foundation for their donation, and announcing it on the CTG Facebook page. Great job everyone!

36431729_10217033455133075_7732056342533242880_n.thumb.jpg.e08ce858d2053dc13fd22779047a34fa.jpg

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

Wow, that's fantastic. Had a great time troopin with everyone. Good to see ya again Randy and Stan. That commander looks great by the way?.??It was also good seeing some CTG veterans also. Well, till the next troop y all. Be safe???

Absolutely great results and amazing seeing everyone once again plus all the new faces. ??Can???t wait for the next event ?

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

If you have pictures to share, please add them here!!!

??

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• The topic was unfeatured