Hartford's Camp Courant 'May the 4th be With You' Twilight 5K & Kids Fun Run - 05/04/18 05:30 PM to 05/04/18 09:00 PM

Chewy

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Is there anywhere specific you guys post pictures of events to? I didn't take any but I'd love to see the ones you guys got whenever they are posted! Thanks! And I had a great time with you all

• Love 1

TK 90577 

"Someday humans will leave our cocoon in the solar system to explore beyond our home system, Voyager will have led the way." - Grunsfeld

6 hours ago, Kaar'ryn said:

Is there anywhere specific you guys post pictures of events to? I didn't take any but I'd love to see the ones you guys got whenever they are posted! Thanks! And I had a great time with you all

Hey Kaila,

They'll be uploaded to an album in our Events Photos section of our Gallery:????https://ctg501.com/community/index.php?/gallery/category/2-event-photos/

Probably on our facebook too!?? If you keep tabs on that ;)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

10 hours ago, Kaar'ryn said:

I've also posted them to our facebook @??https://www.facebook.com/pg/ConnecticutGarrison/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1772748209448375. Thanks for coming out on Friday Kaila. :)

??

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."