Hartford's Camp Courant 'May the 4th be With You' Twilight 5K & Kids Fun Run - 05/04/18 05:30 PM to 05/04/18 09:00 PM

Chewy

https://campcourant.org/event/camp-courant-force-on-the-4th-5k-kids-fun-run/

Event Name:?? Hartford's Camp Courant 'May the 4th??be With You' Twilight 5K & Kids Fun Run
Venue:?? Hartford's Camp Courant
Venue address:?? 96 Batterson Park Road
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? Hartford, Connecticut
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 06032
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? USA
Event Start:?? 5/4/2018?? - 5:30pm
Event End:?? ?? 5/4/2018?? - 9:00pm
Event Website:????https://campcourant.org/event/camp-courant-may-the-4th-be-with-you-5k-kids-fun-run/
Expected number of attendees:?? 400
Requested number of characters:?? 20
Requested character types:
Secure changing/staging area: Yes
Comments: This inaugural event includes a 5K Run/Walk and Kids Fun Run at the iconic Camp Courant, the nations oldest and largest free summer day camp for Hartford children located in Farmington, CT. Participants are encouraged to compete in costume! Whether dressed as Darth Vader or Princess Leia, we???ll be presenting awards to the best dressed and fastest participants. Following the race, all are invited to a post-race celebration featuring delicious food, beverages, entertainment and more.

No requirement to run in costume, but I'm sure there is someone here silly enough to try it.... ;)

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Hartford's Camp Courant 'May the 4th be With You' Twilight 5K & Kids Fun Run

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

I'm totally there!?? Sounds like fun!?? Anyone up for walking it with me?

??

TK or ID, depending on turnout.

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

My wife and daughter are both doing this so I'll be there. @Alay??your Supreme Commander will walk with you. We can trip people as they run by...you know like bad guys do.??:)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Halfrek said:

My wife and daughter are both doing this so I'll be there. @Alay??your Supreme Commander will walk with you. We can trip people as they run by...you know like bad guys do.??:)

"Bad guys doing bad!" :P

??

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Ill walk with you Supreme Leader Sarah!!

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

30 minutes ago, First0rder said:

Ill walk with you Supreme Leader Sarah!!

I'm a stormtrooper grunt... @Halfrek??is your supreme leader Ren! :P

??

8qAXZbQ.png

11 minutes ago, Alay said:

I'm a stormtrooper grunt... @Halfrek??is your supreme leader Ren! :P

??

hahaha yes!

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736

• 2 weeks later...

Also, I have arranged free registration with the event host for anyone wishing to run/walk the race in or out of costume. Please leave a message in this thread or send me a PM/email within the next couple of days if you are interested.

• Love 2

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

• 2 weeks later...

Planning on popping over after work! But I will be debuting a new mandalorian so you might not recognize me without the pink, lol.

• Love 2

TK 90577 

"Someday humans will leave our cocoon in the solar system to explore beyond our home system, Voyager will have led the way." - Grunsfeld

On 4/16/2018 at 1:12 PM, Chewy said:

Also, I have arranged free registration with the event host for anyone wishing to run/walk the race in or out of costume. Please leave a message in this thread or send me a PM/email within the next couple of days if you are interested.

I totally wanna walk it as Boba if possible

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png

1 hour ago, Backpacks Got Jets said:

OOoooOOooOOO can i see your kit before the 4th?

This is just a really cruddy phone shot, I'm waiting to get better quality pictures this weekend!

KAhyxgs.jpg

• Love 1

TK 90577 

"Someday humans will leave our cocoon in the solar system to explore beyond our home system, Voyager will have led the way." - Grunsfeld

• Love 2

8qAXZbQ.png

On 4/25/2018 at 9:32 AM, Kaar'ryn said:

This is just a really cruddy phone shot, I'm waiting to get better quality pictures this weekend!

??

WOW!?? Freaking Love it!!!?? cant wait to see??

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736

Just a reminder guys, if you HAVEN'T signed up for the walk, you'll need to do so!!!

??

https://endurancecui.active.com/new/events/50804152/select-race?e4p=00292069-9b9c-4cde-a9e1-f992fd9a406f&e4ts=1524576944&e4q=778e1f34-b309-4d51-b2f6-c328154e6370&e4c=active&e4e=snawe00000000&e4h=65c3db8fadd89dee39671343bdaedee2??now=awe-regnow&e4rt=Safetynet&_p=02471201313453464?? -- promo code CONNSQUAD for free.

??

Even if you might not walk it, do it anyways! Better safe than sorry!

8qAXZbQ.png

Hi all,?? I'm sorry but I have to back out of this event.?? Damn Contractor for Paver install coming out to the house and was only avail for Friday evening.

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736

3 hours ago, First0rder said:

Hi all,?? I'm sorry but I have to back out of this event.?? Damn Contractor for Paver install coming out to the house and was only avail for Friday evening.

Sith happens, no worries

8qAXZbQ.png

9 hours ago, Backpacks Got Jets said:

I'll probably be there around 4 so I have enough time to relax a bit before i kit up

I???ll aim to be there around the same time

Aiming for 4-4:30 myself.?? Gotta play car swap with @Chewy after he gets home from the Children's Hospital tho.

8qAXZbQ.png