Friendsgiving at Mystic Aquarium - 11/25/18 11:00 AM to 11/25/18 02:00 PM

Astraline

Chana Odom (one of our NEG people) can't make the troop but works at the Starbucks across the street and offered to give us a bunch of coffee. I can pick it up and bring it to everyone, but Chana wanted to know whether we'd like it pre- or post-troop so she can have it ready for us???

Kara (TX-12931)

Magmatrooper

Princess Leia (ANH Senatorial)

??

1 minute ago, ciaobirdie said:

Chana Odom (one of our NEG people) can't make the troop but works at the Starbucks across the street and offered to give us a bunch of coffee. I can pick it up and bring it to everyone, but Chana wanted to know whether we'd like it pre- or post-troop so she can have it ready for us???

Pre-troop coffee would be awesome!?? Thank you so much!!!

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

7 hours ago, Mason Windu said:

I'm up for being a wrangler if y'all still need one!

Absolutely!?? I added you to the wranglers list :)

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

4 hours ago, ciaobirdie said:

That's awesome !

How 'bout a few hot chocolates for those who don't caffeinate????? ??8-)?? ??Thanks !

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

53 minutes ago, Swiftcloud said:

As a wrangler, how should we be dressed? I mean, is this an outdoor event or will it be inside and warm?

Presumably a bit of both; dress for outside.?? Sweaters, hoodies, gloves, a hat... etc.?? I think I have hand warming packs in my car still too, if anyone wants to shove them in their costume to help stay warm :)

8qAXZbQ.png

Hey guys! I'm bringing my crew from the NEG :) they are working on getting forum names to hit the trooping button. But I'll have three Mandalorians and maybe a TK and photographer/wrangler.??

Cant wait to see ya'll!!??

• Love 1

TK 90577 

"Someday humans will leave our cocoon in the solar system to explore beyond our home system, Voyager will have led the way." - Grunsfeld

4 hours ago, Kaar'ryn said:

Hey guys! I'm bringing my crew from the NEG :) they are working on getting forum names to hit the trooping button. But I'll have three Mandalorians and maybe a TK and photographer/wrangler.??

Cant wait to see ya'll!!??

Awesome!!!

8qAXZbQ.png

23 minutes ago, Mawee2018 said:

Can I request contact number so I can text or call in case something happens like getting lost or being late??

You can text me at??203 690 8307 for garrison related stuff!?? The aquarium is hard to miss so I wouldn't worry about being lost ;)

8qAXZbQ.png

5 minutes ago, Silentperformance said:

@Alay A few posts up you mentioned it was a possibility this troop is indoors and out.?? Has that firmed up at all?

Hey Nick

No additional info my way.?? Given the aquarium layout I'm thinking it's a safe assumption it will be a bit of both.?? @Astraline may have more specific info.

8qAXZbQ.png

On 11/20/2018 at 2:47 PM, Astraline said:

Hello Everyone!!?? what a great turnout!!

Ok our contact is Ainslie Seeber and her advice is "I think the best way to do this is have everyone park in the front parking lot, they can pull up to the drop off, we'll get the totes on a cart.?? We'll take them up our elevator to a private office??area (no one will be up there and you have to buzz in with a card to get in that area) and it has two private bathrooms."

??

I'm going to arrive early to coordinate and wait for everyone to arrive.?? She is going to try and get us handlers to help us out.?? So as long as we have a non-helmet person per group, if we split up, we should be good!!

??

thanks!

What time you planning to be there???

55 minutes ago, Mawee2018 said:

What time you planning to be there???

Speaking for Sarah and I, we aim to get there around 10-10:15 or so.

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."