Otto Funderbunk Fund SW Movie Screening - 03/19/19 06:00 PM to 03/19/19 07:00 PM

Established by the family of Otto Funderburk in his memory to provide support for local college bound students and grants to support joy, comfort and spirits of children and their families who are enduring critical illness.

This event is a personal one for our member Nick Scofield as his co-worker is the father of Otto.????

• Arrival time is around 5:15PM or so, to be ready for the appearance at 6PM. We'll be out in the lobby for an hour until the film starts at 7PM.
  • A changing room and secure place to store our valuables will be provided.
  • Food and drinks will be provided.
  • They're currently voting for a Star Wars movie to play - help them choose!??https://goo.gl/forms/yc3wDvREpb7S1BPW2
  • Stay for the movie afterwards if you like! :)

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Otto Funderbunk Fund SW Movie Screening

Joan Holycross-Otto

ID-31461

Imperial Staff Officer

I met this kid last year while he was still in his fight with cancer.?? One of the bravest people I've ever met.

It's not even a question that I'll be there to support his family in their fundraiser.??

TK

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Was talking a bit more with the father today and made some clarifications to the event post. Thanks for getting this up, Joan!

I'm defo in for this. I also voted for "A New Hope" in their movie choice poll:??https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTJ4wAnoNrswjNv25maLaIAC2UjqwGsR76PH3unFJFdAc77A/viewform

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

I really wish I could do this one. This is the type of event that Is the purpose of??why we do what we do.??But I work in RI. There is no way I would make it there in time. I could request time off, but we are so busy right now and it would really put the screw to the other guys in the company. The ones during the week are just too tough for me to attend right now. :/

??Have a good troop. I???m sure you all will put smiles on the faces of everyone there. :)

Edited by Swiftcloud
15 hours ago, Swiftcloud said:

I really wish I could do this one. This is the type of event that Is the purpose of??why we do what we do.??But I work in RI. There is no way I would make it there in time. I could request time off, but we are so busy right now and it would really put the screw to the other guys in the company. The ones during the week are just too tough for me to attend right now. :/

??Have a good troop. I???m sure you all will put smiles on the faces of everyone there. :)

It's okay, don't sweat it. :)

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)

Awesome news Brian!!! Looking forward to seeing you there!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

On 3/14/2019 at 3:03 PM, Jimbo said:

Changed from 'maybe to definitely 'going' now....???

Yes!!! Another dirty TK to hang with!

• Love 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

Wish i could make it, sorry all.????

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

ESB handsomely won the poll for the film choice - stick around after the troop if you're up for it!

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

8826768D-E19C-4FD4-B388-12D796D93957.jpeg

• Love 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Gallery set up:??

Thanks for coming out guys!

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved