SandTrooper backdrop request...

Hey Command Team: Nick (Feliz) and I have discussed, and agreed that this fine garrison NEEDS one now that we have several of us dirty MEPD boys that troop regularly....

If I can be of help in any way to procure, please ask. Thank you for your consideration. Jimbo out.??:td:

• Love 1

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

Sure, let's do it!

@Jimbo??and @Feliz??- go here:??https://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=67849&hilit=backdrop#p792273??and take a look at the backdrop images in that thread. Let's come to an agreement on which one fits the best and then I can do the approval and printing legwork. The Mos Eisley one looks pretty sweet. You guys want to split the $185 cost three ways?

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

@Wildcardz??this might interest you too.?? Sand everywhere...

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

53 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Sure, let's do it!

@Jimbo??and @Feliz??- go here:??https://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=67849&hilit=backdrop#p792273??and take a look at the backdrop images in that thread. Let's come to an agreement on which one fits the best and then I can do the approval and printing legwork. The Mos Eisley one looks pretty sweet. You guys want to split the $185 cost three ways?

Oh sweet, perfect...thanks for that??link !????

Yep, no problem, whatever funds are needed??to get this done I'm happy to chip in.

• Love 1

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

This would definitely be a cool idea! I'd be in as well. I think if we do it though we'll need an image with some more recognizable elements in it. Like Docking bay 94 with the falcon or Mos Eisley with the land speeder or a dewback.??

• Love 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

I'm in the process of requesting permission to get the files to use.?? I'm thinking one of the two scenes below would be sweet.

Falcon.jpg

??

Tatooine.jpg

• Like 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)

Preference on the Mos Eisley one.?? It's more fitting than Docking Bay 94 I think??? But either one would be marvelous.

??

Or we could go with the Falcon and make a docking bay 94 prop area for Blast-A-Trooper ;)

??

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Update:

Currently getting LFL approval for the backdrop images. They unfortunately don't have the very hi-rez image of Mos Eisley on file, but are looking for a replacement that is similar. I've also requested use of the Falcon in the docking bay and a suitably deserty shot of Jakka as alternatives.

• Like 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Sounds good! Anything ??tatoine or Jacku like should work. We just need something with recognizable stuff in it.??

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

• 2 months later...

OK??friends, what's up with this ???

Where can Jimbo send his check ? Terrificon is coming soon !

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

On 3/29/2019 at 1:47 PM, Alay said:

@Wildcardz??this might interest you too.?? Sand everywhere...

Yes sand everywhere... in my shoes, in my gloves, in my... well everywhere. I can bring a bucket of sand!!

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

On 7/1/2019 at 8:42 AM, Jimbo said:

OK??friends, what's up with this ???

Where can Jimbo send his check ? Terrificon is coming soon !

I sent in a request to LFL for the high resolution art a couple of months ago, but they denied the request unless I we can provide a specific event and a specific charity we're supporting with the banner. I think we should be set for a backdrop at Terrificon (our new Death Star panels!) but I'll give it another go by the end of the week. If you're interested, here's what the request form looks like:

48149492067_5c5dfa2a34_z.jpg

48149493317_684ab71fca_z.jpg

• Like 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Thanks Chris !

I'm still totally interested (hope the other TDs are too) , and if Terrifcon is a qualifying event??then let's try again.

If there is anything I can do besides write a check, please let me know. Standing by....

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

We can probably submit it with CCMC as the charity (since we're raffling a helmet there for them) and terrificon as the event.?? Want to try it that way @Chewy??? I can run it for you if you want.

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png

• 1 year later...